About O/C and characters.

(A/N:Hi , this is my first fan fiction and I would like to say thanks for reading.I have no idea what is going to happen in this story but i have an idea. I got my idea's from reading lots of fan fics and tik tok inspiring me to write about harry potter characters. Hopefully it will be spicy. Disclaimer this fan fic does not go off the books or movies and is a story out my own head ,however Voldemort is dead in this story so there will be no mention of him.)

Name: Jamie west. 

Age: 20

House: slytherin 

Wizard status: Pureblood 

Looks:Long wavy black hair and big blue eyes.She had a medium size build and wore any clothes she could find lying around.She had pierced ears and nose .(If you don't want to imagine her as this,you can change her it is just how I see her.)

Jamie was in her second year of Hogwarts when her parents died. They were living in the muggle world and were in a car accident. Jamie has no siblings and current lives with the Weasley's either in the burrow or in the flat above the joke shop with Fred and George. She loved Mrs Weasley so much and though as her as a mother figure same with Mr Weasley as a farther figure. Jamie lived with the Weasley's when her parents died as she was really good friend with the twins and they were the only people she had once her parents were gone.

Jamie's time at Hogwarts was spent pranking people with the twins. She was a Slytherin but it never stopped her sneaking into the Gryffindor common room and in the twins dorm so they could plan the pranks and hang out. Other than the twins Jamie was friends with the other Weasley's, Ron and Ginny. She was also friends with Harry and Hermione and the twins friend Lee Jordan. 

Jamie had hobbies such as playing musical instruments such as guitar,bass,drums and some others. She could also sing a little but wasn't the best. (When Jamie's parents died music was a way she could escape from the sadness. ) When Jamie was not playing an instrument she was either reading or misbehaving somewhere with the twins. Even at the age of 20 they still got in trouble and told of by Mrs Weasley.

For Jamie's love life there was not much to it.  She had kissed some boys at Hogwarts and even dated  one of the boys on the Slytherin quiddich team but she had never done anything. She was a virgin and didn't mind that she was one. Jamie did like the single life,however she might have a small crush on Fred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things about the other Characters

Fred and George have there joke shop and are  20 years old they are Jamie's best friends. Both of them are currently single. They live above there joke shop and Jamie lives with them most of the time. She sleeps on a sofa bed in the living room. Fred calls Jamie, J it is his nickname for her. 

Ron, Harry and Hermione were around 18 years old. These guys were Jamie's other close friends.  Ron and Hermione were currently talking with each other and maybe with a push from there friends they will get together. Harry is dating Ginny and they are really happy together. Jamie and Harry were close to each other as they  both didn't have parents and relied on Mrs Weasley to mother them. The trio had been busy since they left Hogwarts so they hardly saw Jamie or the other Weasley's. 

Ginny Weasley was still at Hogwarts. She was like Jamie's  younger sister. Jamie and Ginny loved each other very much. Ginny loved listening to Jamie practice her instruments and she was interested in learning the bass. Ginny had also told Jamie, Fred likes the drums and always listened to her  practice.

For Jamie parental figures there Was Molly and Arthur. They were the best people who could have brought Jamie up. They took her in when her parent died and she had been part of the family ever since that day. Molly was the best mum to Jamie and the Weasley's loved her very much.

Rhiannon (made up character.)This was Jamie's best friend. They became friends when in Hogwarts and sat next to each other in class. Rhiannon was a shy ravenclaw when Jamie first met her but she had grown up to be a strong confident women. Nothing like she was in school. Rhiannon spent most of her time travelling the muggle world she loved it as she was brought up in a pure-blood family and had been around magic since she was born.

(Word count: 801 words.)