Chapter 35: Best friends.

(T.W: Sexual content. Nice and smutty. ;) ) 

The next morning George and Lee had woken up before Jamie for once. They could see Jamie and Fred cuddled up together sleeping peacefully. 

"It took them long enough, I thought they would have gotten back together after three days." George said sitting up in his bed. 

Lee sat up and stretched his arms. " Well at least they are back together now. They look so cute."  

"Cute - really." George said back to Lee. As the two friends were talking about random things Hermione walked in and looked at Fred and Jamie asleep together a tear slid down her cheek. Lee and George were just looking at her. 

"It's the hormones. Well it's good to see there back together." She said and left the room. 

Eventually Jamie woke up. She kissed Fred's forehead, got out of bed and put a pair of shorts on. Then went downstairs to join everyone else. 

"Morning Sweetie." Molly said to Jamie as she went to sit down. 

"Morning." Jamie smiled as she sat down and started to dish food onto her plate. While Jamie was dishing up food Fred came downstairs in just his pyjama pants and he sat next to Jamie. They smiled at each other and Fred lent in for a kiss and Jamie kissed Fred. Everyone at the table just looked at each other except Lee, George and Hermione. 

"So are you two like dating again?" Ginny asked. 

"Yea." Fred just answered back while dishing up his food, Jamie just smiled. 

"Should have seen them sleeping - cuties. "Lee smiled. George, Ginny and Charlie all laughed. Making Jamie role her eyes at the siblings. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week since Jamie and Fred had gotten together and the two of them had just woken up. Jamie smiled up to Fred and smiled at him, he smiled back. 

"Morning Darling." Fred said in his raspy morning voice, turning the already horny Jamie on even more. 

"Morning Freddie." Jamie said as she rolled over and straddled Fred. His eyes sparkling and his face had a giant grin on it. 

Jamie kissed Fred and he welcomed her mouth straight away. He moved his tongue into the kiss fighting for dominance. Jamie moved the kiss down Fred's neck hitting the sweet spot below his ear making him let out a low moan. Jamie smiled and continued to kiss down the bare stomach and abs of Fred leaving little purple marks as she went along. 

"You want this Freddie?" Jamie questioned as her fingertips skimmed the waistband of his pj bottoms. 

"Yes Please J." 

Jamie pulled down Fred's pj bottoms and his boxers revealing his length. His tip sparkling with pre-cum Jamie moved her hand up and down Fred's length letting her fingertips work the tip. Fred let out little grunts letting Jamie know he wanted her to go faster so Jamie entered Fred's tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the tip. 

She bobbed her head up and down his length and took as much as she could letting out hums that sent vibrations into Fred. Fred had Jamie hair in his hand and was pushing her head down as far as she could go, he could see the tears escaping from her eyes and he wiped them away. Jamie could feel the wetness in between her legs and her heat throbbed for Fred. 

"I'm close." Fred moaned to Jamie and she stopped. Fred let out a frustrated grunt. 

"I want you to finish in me Fred." Jamie smiled as she stripped off her clothes and hovered over Fred. She kissed him as she lined her entrance up to his dick. She lowered herself onto Fred making them both let out pleasuring noises. Jamie didn't move for a second so she could get used to Fred's size but when she was ready she began to ride Fred.