Chapter 5: The Music room

(A/N: Hi guys. I have attempted to add a little spice to this chapter.)

Jamie walked up to the girls room showing no sign of being upset.

"Guys Molly says dinner is ready" Jamie said to the others as they all walked out the room.

Jamie stayed behind as she was about to cry. She could feel tears streaming down her cheek.  Someones arms wrap around Jamie it was Fred's.  Jamie turned around and hugged him. He gave her a quick peak on the cheek and Jamie smiled at him.

"Are you alright darling?" Fred asked.

"I'm just upset about your mum. She needs some alone time as the stress of us all are getting to her. I told her to go on a date with your dad tomorrow and I will pay for it, for her."

"That's amazing. I love that idea. This is why I like you." Fred said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was now at the dinner table and eating. There was just casual conversation around the table, mostly about how Ron and Hermione were together. It was mention one or two times about how the oldest of the children at the table were single but none of them said anything about Jamie and Fred. As they didn't really know what we were at the moment.

Everyone had finished tea and today Hermione and Ron were helping Molly clean up.

"Hey Gin wanna come watch me practice." Jamie said to Ginny already knowing the answer.

"Of course I do." Ginny replied sounding really excited.

They both went upstairs and went to the room where the instruments were. The room was originally going to be Jamie's bedroom when the Weasley's took her in, but Jamie decided to make it the music room with some stuff of Hermione's and Ginny's laying around. It had a book case with all our books on it and it had all Jamie's instruments in it. Even the drums as Arthur had brought it back from the twins the other day while Jamie was at work.

Jamie walked over to the drum kit and put the muffliato spell on the room. Ginny sat on one of the bean bags in the room and picked up the base admiring it. Jamie started to practice while Ginny hyped you up. Jamie was playing for 10 minuets before Ginny was called. It was Harry so Ginny left leaving Jamie alone. Jamie stayed in the music room and decided to keep on playing. It was the only thing that kept her mind from drifting. While Jamie was playing Fred came in and sat on the bean bags.

"Whooo darling. I'm your biggest fan." Fred said cheering Jamie on making her blush. 

Jamie stopped playing and walked over to Fred. She sat on his lap and whispered in his ear. "I think my biggest fan deserves a reward." Jamie pushed her lips into Fred's and there was no hesitation for Fred to kiss Jamie right back.

They  were kissing and moaning. Jamie's hands were making there way to the hem of Fred's trousers. Jamie looked at Fred asking for consent , Fred nodded and said yes. Fred knew Jamie had lack of experience in the sex department. Jamie opened Fred's trousers and he lifted his hips so she could pull them down. Next Jamie pulled down Fred's boxers,  revealing his length. People had joked to Jamie about Fred having a big penis and they were not joking Fred was big and when they meant big, they mean Bigggggg. Jamie wrapped her hands round Fred's hardness and slowly started to Pump. He looked like he was enjoying it but Jamie had no clue what she was doing.

"Fred , I need help. I have no clue what i'm doing." Jamie whispered embarrassingly.

"J , your doing it pretty well for having no clue , try this." Fred Whispered back while softly moaning. He held onto Jamie's hand and moved it to how he liked it. After a couple of seconds Jamie got the jist of how to do it. She could feel his length becoming more tender and got the courage to put her lips around it. Fred eyes went wide when Jamie did that. Jamie though he was in shock. As soon as Jamie's lips touched the tip Fred let out a moan. She focused on the tip with her mouth and on  the base with her hands. Fred breathing was now unsteady and he was moaning a lot.

One girl , six friends: A Fred Weasley fan fiction.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें