Chapter 39: Fun day at Burrow.

(TW: Sexual content) 

The next day Jamie decided to sleep in and cuddle with Fred. So when she woke up she got closer to Fred and wrapped her arms around him and fell back to sleep.  It was rare Jamie slept in because she was so used to waking up at the crack of dawn. 

While the couple were sleeping all other sibling sand guests in the house had woken up and had all joined each other in the living room of the burrow all of them dressed in their pj's talking while Molly made breakfast. 

"Morning." Charlie said as he plopped down on the couch. 

"Morning brother." Percy replied. 

"Mums making breakfast." Bill announced. 

"Thank Merlin I'm starving." Ron said while Hermione sighed from beside him. 

"It's really quiet in here. Is it just me? " Harry asked. 

"It's because Fred and Jamie are still asleep and they are the loud ones." George told the group. 

"We should wake them up." Ginny said and the whole group agreed, even Fleur and Bella. 

"Well what should we do?" George asked. 

"We should throw water or something over them." Charlie suggested. 

"Is that all we can think of?" Ginny said unimpressed. 

"It's basic but funny we should do it." Rhiannon said. 

"Alright this go and remember to be quiet." George said as him and Ginny filled two buckets of water and then all of them headed upstairs. 

They all walked into the twins room and saw the couple cuddled up together asleep. Many of them were surprised that Jamie and Fred didn't wake up due to them walking in the room. Many of the girls in the room such as Rhiannon , Fleur , Bella and Hermione were in awe due to the way the couple cuddle up together. Charlie muttered the word simp aiming it towards Fred and Bill just let out a chuckle while he stood in the doorway with Percy knowing not to intervene. Rhiannon moved over and sat on George's bed so she could see the prank upfront. 

George counted down from three at Ginny and they splashed the water over Fred and Jamie. Making Fred spring up knocking Jamie off the bed taking the duvet with her. 

"What the fuck." Jamie said as she sat up. "George Fabian Wesley and Ginevra Weasly." Jamie shouted. 

"Shit." Ginny said, as she ran out the room. Everyone else laughed at her as they stayed in the room. 

"Ahaha Fred got a boner." Ron laughed so did everyone else except Jamie who just threw a pillow at Fred while she stood up while wrapping the duvet around her as she had no bottoms on as she was only wearing Fred's t-shirt which was now soaked and stuck to her body. 

"Leave him alone. Not like you've never had a boner before." Jamie said back harshly, making Ron turn red. 

"Why are you wrapping the duvet around you Jamie?" Hermione asked. Jamie thought that she was one of the smart one's. 

"I have no trousers on and didn't feel like giving you all a show." Jamie said back snappy. She was kinda angry as she had been woken up by water being tipped over her. 

"So are you going to get out." Fred said in his deep morning voice , giving Jamie butterflies in her stomach.  Everyone just stood there not moving. 

"I think we will stay. Come on everyone, this sit down." George said as Jamie and Fred groaned in annoyance. The older sibling and their partners left  and the others sat in the room.