Chapter 52: It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Jamie woke up early Christmas morning as the winter sun shone through the window. She could hear the faint snores of Fred and George. She smiled to herself and she took a deep breath in. "MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU CARROT TOPS." Jamie shouted, making Fred and Geroge wake up.

"Fuck off." A grumpy George said.

"Fuck me." Fred said as he stretched. "Merry christmas." Fred said to Jamie as he gave her a kiss.

"Do I get a kiss?"  George asked. "You woke me up."

"Fine." Jamie said going over to George's bed and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Happy?" 

"Very. Fred looks pissed."

"Shut it." Jamie shoved George as he laughed.

"I think you woke the house up." Fred said as he heard stops coming from the stairs and a baby crying.

"Shit." Jamie said as an angry looking Hermione stomped in the room.

"You can look after her. It's too early and I want to go back to bed." Hermione said, handing Jamie the baby and leaving the room.

"Shut it up." George moaned.

"I think she's hungry. I ain't breast feeding it." Jamie said, making herself giggle.

"I'll go and get a bottle." Fred said as he left the room.

George drifted back to sleep and Jamie got comfortable on the bed with the baby in her arms. Jamie felt pretty cosy and like she could fall back to sleep. As she was about to, Fred came back in with the bottle.  Jamie just stared at him in awe.

"What?" he asked with a grin.

"You look cute."

"Cute? Not hot."

"Nah you are sexy. Also thanks." Jamie said as she gave the baby the bottle.

"We will be doing this one day." Fred said.

"Will we? You know my rule." Jamie said.

"Yes you have to be Mrs Weasley."  Fred said, sweating slightly.

~~~~~~

Everyone was now awake and all sat in the living room with their breakfast. Everyone could feel the christmas spirit as the house smelt of cinnamon and fire.

Charlie and Jamie had sat down together in the corner of the room gossiping with each other.

"So you have been with my bro for over a year now , well minus the bad patch but you know that was someone else's fault. "

"Yer Finley remember him merlin and yer I love your brother." Jamie said with confidence.

"I don't know how you have done it." Charlie confessed. 

"Well I loved him before we even started dating so It hasn't been that hard." Jamie confessed.

"I remember. I knew from the day I met you, you had feelings for Fred and would be besties with George."

"Really dragon boy. Anyway, how's your love life."

"You know, dating many people. None of them being the one."

"Don't sweat it. I have a feeling the perfect person is around the corner." Jamie told Charlie.

"Really, well I think I'm moving back to England so there will be many new magic and non magic people to meet." Charlie said and Jamie's face lit up.

"No way. That means I can spend more time with my fav carrot top." Jamie said as she hugged Charlie.

"What's going on?" Fred said as he stole Jamie away.