Chapter 36: Ginny's Birthday.

Jamie woke up tangled in Fred's arms as he softly snored away next to her. Not wanting to wake up Fred Jamie wriggled out of his grasp and got out of bed, Fred not making a single noise or stir. Jamie was pretty proud that she didn't wake him up. After admiring Fred for a minute Jamie went to the bathroom and showered. 

Jamie made sure to make sure her body was hairless as she and the girls were going out clubbing for Ginny's birthday and she had the perfect dress. After letting the hot water clean and relax herself Jamie got out of the shower and brushed her teeth and charmed her hair dry. 

She then walked back to the bedroom where Fred was still sleeping and put on a comfy outfit for the day as she would be getting dressed with the other girls at the burrow. Luckily Jamie had the day off work so she was going to go to the burrow early to spend time with the golden trio and Ginny. 

Letting Fred sleep in for a bit longer Jamie decided to start making breakfast so both twins would have something to eat for breakfast. She decided to make bacon so she got everything ready and started to cook the meat. 

While cooking George had joined Jamie in the kitchen and was helping prepare the breakfast. 

"Georgie I need to wake Fred up can you take over? "Jamie asked. 

"Sure." George said and walked over to the pan. 

Jamie thanked George then walked over to Fred's room walking straight in and to his side of the bed. She gently shook Fred while calling his name until his eyes fluttered open. Fred smiled and Jamie returned a smile back. 

"Morning  beautiful. "Fred said in his raspy morning voice. 

"Morning handsome. "Jamie said back, giving Fred a kiss on his temple. " Breakfast is gonna be ready soon come on. " 

Fred got out of bed, still dressed in his plaid pyjama pants only and walked to the kitchen with Jamie. George being the star he is had finished the breakfast and had plated it up for everyone. 

"Thanks George."  Jamie said as she sat at the table. 

"Thanks." Fred mumbled as he sat down next to Jamie. 

George sat down and the three sat eating their breakfast. It had been ages since all three of the trio had been in the same room together. "So you excited for tonight?" George asked Jamie. 

"Definitely it's going to be so fun I really hope Ginny enjoys herself."  Jamie said back to her friend. 

"What are you doing tonight? "Fred asked. 

"Me and the girls are going out for Gin's birthday as she is old enough to drink. I told you this already."  Jamie said to Fred. 

"Oh yer I remember, Forgot what day it is I should owl her a birthday card today at some point."  Fred said. 

"Oh God Fred you are such a bad brother I already sent her a gift and a card from us." George mentioned and Fred nodded and thanked his twin. 

They finished their breakfast and the twins got ready for work Jamie tidied up while they were getting ready. Once they were ready Jamie said goodbye and kissed Fred then took the flo network to her flat where she was met by Rhiannon who was listening to music and eating. 

"Morning bezzie." Jamie smiled as she dropped herself down next to Rhiannon on the couch. 

"Morning you annoying little shit."  Rhi said back , Jamie put her hand over her heart pretending to be hurt. "I will finish eating and then shower then get my things ready to go over to the burrow." 

"Alright I just need to pack a bag, i've already showered." Jamie said as she got up and went to the music room. 

She picked up her guitar and just started strumming a tune. The so-called band was not what is was when it when it started but the group still played together and played at some parties. Everyone had busy lives so most of the time it was Jamie, Ginny and Rhiannon at the flat jamming out. Ever since Ginny had come home she hadn't found a job and had been spending a lot of time at Jamie's place. But recently she had just been offered a place in the Holyhead Harpies quidditch team and of course she took it. Jamie had never seen her so happy in her life.