Chapter 38: The Ball.

Everyone got inside the magic limo and were driven to the ball. It was at a large stately home what the Ollivander's owned and the building and gardens looked phenomenal. On the way there everyone had a small glass of champagne and chatted about how excited they were. After driving for around thirty minutes the limo pulled up outside the manor. Everyone face in shock of how grand it looked and how everyone walking inside looked amazing. 

Once all the ladies were helped out of the car they walked up the stairs to enter the building. Jamie linked arms with both Fred and George as Jamie knew where her best friends would be. Once the group was inside they split off. Mrs and Mr Weasley went off together. The older Weasley sibling went off somewhere and the golden trio plus Ginny left together. Jamie left with the twins as she went to look for Rhiannon. 

"Boys hands out your pockets." Jamie giggled to the twins due to excitement. "It's a formal event." 

"Sorry." The twins replied in unison. 

As Jamie walked through the people to go to where Rhiannon would most likely be, many people said hello to her as they had either met her through her parents or Rhiannon's family. As Jamie turned the corner Jamie let go of George making him see Rhiannon. His smile grew on his face and his eyes were full of ewe. "Wow she looks."  

"Sexy as hell." Jamie said beside him. George nodded in agreement before walking to Rhiannon. 

Jamie waited a minute with Fred before going over to Rhiannon's Family. When her and Fred were walking over some of the family recognised Jamie and smiled at her. 

"My dear Jamie how are you?" Mrs Scamander (Rhiannon's mum I decided to have Rhiannon be a Scamander.) 

"Fantastic Mrs Scamander. I'm in the first dance this year." Jamie said proudly to Mrs Scamander as she was a motherly figure in Jamie's life just like Molly was. 

"I heard. So this must be your date." Mrs Scamander nodded to Fred. 

"Nice to meet you i'm Fred Weasley." Fred said as he put his hand out to shake Mrs Scamander shook his hand. 

"Nice to meet you. I suppose your twin brother is the one dating my Rhiannon." 

"Yes that's George. " Fred replied nervously. 

"Anyway Mrs Scamander I must be off soon as the dancing will start. I hope you have a joyous night." Jamie smiled and walked away on her way out; she was stopped by the one and only. 

"Romeo Scamander. " Jamie said, shocked to see the boy. 

"Jamie West. It's been a long time." Romeo said. Fred stood next to Jamie slightly jealous. 

"It has been I thought you left England because your family hated you. What I know was not true." Jamie said back to an old friend, Rhiannon's brother and ex boyfriend. 

"Well they loved me too much to leave me. But they didn't like me I was a slytherin, an outcast a bad boy."  Romeo said making, fun of himself. 

"oh yer definitely the bad boy of Hogwarts." Jamie said sarcastically. Romeo was known when he attended school . He was in the year above Jamie and they hung around with each other as they were both slytherin's. Romeo was known to flirt a lot and a popular boy but no so much as a bad boy he was grown up to be hardworking and to obey the rules. 

"Well I see you do have one of the troublemakers from Hogwarts."  Romeo mentioning Fred. 

"Fred, my boyfriend." Jamie smiled as Fred shook Romeo's hand. 

"This is thee Fred." Romeo asked, shocked knowing Jamie had a crush on him even when they dated. 

"What do you mean?" Fred asked.