Chapter 54: New year.

(TW: Sexual content, convestaion about sxuality (Some people are not comfy with it) and some bad language people may not like.)

It was like any other normal day: get up, dressed and work. The only difference was that tonight Jamie and the twins would be heading to one of their best friends' house to party. Lee Jordan threw the best parties and the troublesome trio all agreed they needed to party. However they had to get through the work day first. Which was going very slowly.

"Can't we just close the shop now. It's dead." Fred said to Jamie and George who were actually working.

"No, we have had the shop closed for too long and we need to make some money." George said.

"I agree with George. If you don't make money what will happen to the shop. You may even have to close down for good. It's just a party you can wait for. " Jamie said to Fred as he huffed and walked away. "Time might go faster for him if he worked." Jamie said to George.

"Agreed. What does he do? Because I know you have started to even do the finances and inventory. "

"I have no clue Georgie. Sits in the office all day calling us two or when he wants. But I love him so what can I say."

"Pft give him a kick up the arse for me." George asked.

"I'll try." Jamie said with a smile.

The rest of the work day went even slower than the morning. All employees except for the twins and Jamie were sent home and Fred was still nagging about working.

"Fred, if you want to go to Lee's now just go." Jamie said as she was sick at Fred's moaning.

"Really!?" Fred asked not sure if Jamie was happy or not.

"Yup, all you are doing is nagging me and your brother." Jamie said.

"Okay thanks. I'm sure you and George can handle everything here." Fred said as he gave Jamie a peck on the lips and headed upstairs to get changed.

"K." Jamie said as Fred walked away. The man was not the best at noticing emotions.

~~~~~

A while later George walked into Fred's office seeing Jamie sitting all alone.

"He's gone to Lee's."

"What, really!" George said.

"I told him to because he was nagging us." Jamie said.

"Well how did you say it to him?" George asked.

"I said why don't you go to Lee's as you are nagging me and your brother. He's just excited, that's all."

"Sure. Still wrong of him though. "

"Why? I told him to go. So I shouldn't be angry."

"You're angry because he has done nothing today. Actually he's done nothing for a while. He doesn't even do anything in the flat; he's lazy." Jamie hummed in agreement to George's statement. "Well I'll close the shop, do you want to go upstairs to make hot chocolate and complain about our lives till we have to get ready for the party. As we have to wait for Rhi."

"Love the idea." Jamie smiled at George. As she got up to go and make hot chocolate.

As Jamie placed the drinks on the coffee table George came up stairs. "Perfect timing." Jamie smiled.

"They look delicious. So what do you want to talk about?" George asked.

"Errrmm." Jamie knew something she wanted to talk about but didn't know if George would be comfortable with the conversation.