Chapter 40: Fun times.

(T/W: Sexual content)

Jamie had woken up cuddled up next to Fred. Last night her Rhiannon, George , Lee and Fred all went out clubbing. Somehow all of them ended up coming back to Jamie and Rhi's place. Like normal Jamie shimmied out of Fred's grip leaving him to sleep. She got dressed into some comfy clothes as tonight Lee was having one of his big parties and would be getting changed later. Jamie and Rhi and Ginny were asked by Lee if they could perform and they agreed. Jamie would have asked the others in the so-called band but they were busy working when the girls practiced. The only reason Ginny was able to play was that she was home from training with the holyhead harpies. 

As Jamie walked into the living area she saw Lee fast asleep on the couch. As she was walking to the kitchen Lee had heard her and woken up. "Jamie can you please make me something to get rid this hangover." 

"One sec I have a vial of hangover potion." Jamie said as she made her way to the kitchen and grabbed two vials one for her and one for Lee. She walked back over to Lee on the couch, sat next to him and gave him the vial he downed it in one go. 

"Thank you very much. Not to be a pain I stink and need a shower can I use yours?" 

"Go ahead but don't you have to go home to sort out your place for this party? " Jamie asked. 

"Shit. I should but amma use your shower the one in your room because you use really nice smelling shampoo and body wash." Lee smiled at Jamie as she let out a giggle. 

"Do you want me to head to yours and start sorting out yours then you come round after you use all my nice body wash?" 

"Please. My keys are on the table." Lee said as he walked off into Jamie's room to use the shower in her en-suit bathroom. 

Jamie got up then went to the music room she packed all the instruments and things she needed into a bag with an expandable charm on it then grabbed Lee's keys and apparated to his house. 

Lee lives in a house on a field like the burrow. Except his house was modern, Lee was able to afford a place like this due to  his job. Once Lee left school he became a commentator from sports muggle and magical. He always got paid a lot due to having to travel for games. 

Jamie unlocked the door and walked into the large house. It looked like Lee had brought everything and it was all stocked in the corner of his kitchen. Lee's house was open plan so it would be easier to move things around. 

First Jamie magicked up a stage in the living area and set up the instruments. She then set up the DJ booth near it for when Seamus would be DJ-ing. After doing the Lee still wasn't here so Jamie started on the drinks area. Jamie put all the bottles of liquor on the island counter. Made sure there was ice out and made sure it was charmed to stay cold. Then also made sure there were many cups for the drinks.  The food problem wasn't Jamie's thing so she left for Lee. Jamie cleaned up any area she needed to and put up some party decorations. It was a must at Lee's parties. This took Jamie a couple of hours meaning Lee had showered then most probs got into conversation with the twins and Rhiannon. 

Jamie decided to stay for a bit longer so she wet up to the drums and practised the songs her and the girls were performing tonight. They were playing three songs and Jamie thought the girls played them really good. 

Eventually Lee turned up while Jamie was playing. 

"Your good." Lee said as he gave Jamie a friendly smile. 

"You didn't turn up. I had to set everything up." Jamie scolded Lee. 

"Sorry I got talking also Fred was wondering where you were."