Chapter 30: Rhi's Birthday.

(T/W: Sexual content ;) )

Jamie woke up in Fred's arms he was fast asleep snoring quietly with his mouth slightly open. Jamie just stared admiring her man , She loved him so much. Since that night when Fred was upset the pair had been spending a lot of time together. Jamie had started properly working at the joke shop again the two had been on dates and Jamie and Fred's  favourite part was that the pair has been having lots of sex. Also since that day Jamie had become close friends with Finley and when she wasn't with Fred she was with him and Rhiannon.

While Jamie was admiring Fred he had woken up and noticed Jamie had been staring at him. "Morning darling, enjoying what you see?" 

Jamie smiled at Fred's words. "Morning to you handsome and yes I am enjoying what I see very much." 

Fred pulled Jamie into a tighter hug bringing there bodies closer together. 

"Well I don't think that is your leg poking my thigh." Jamie chuckled. 

"It's my third leg. "Fred said in a seductive voice, Jamie just laughed at him. 

"Well I think I should give this third leg a bit of love." Jamie said back to Fred kissing him. 

While kissing Fred replied back. "I . Would . Like . That . very . much." 

While still kissing Jamie moved and straddled Fred. Jamie kissed down Fred's neck making sure to kiss the sweet spot near his ear. He let out a quiet moan letting Jamie know he was getting impatient.

Jamie took off her top exposing her chest and Fred's face had a massive smile on it.  The pair went back to kissing and while they were doing so they undressed each other making themselves fully exposed. 

Jamie was on top but Fred liked to be dominant  so he flipped the pair over so he was on top, Jamie was not complaining. Fred whisper into Jamie's ear making her skin on edge and her turned on top the max. " I can't wait to fuck you. Darling." 

"Please do , Wait the silencing charm." Jamie said while trying to reach her wand on the bed side table but Fred pinned her hands above her head. 

"You're just going to have to be quiet, can you do that?" Fred questioned Jamie loved the rough side of Fred and she nodded to his statement.

Fred pumped his dick a couple of times before entering into Jamie and she let out a quiet moan as she was still not used to his size. Fred pumped in and out of Jamie pleasuring the both of them. After Fred knew Jamie was comfortable her moved Jamie's legs to go over his shoulders so he could go deeper. 

This was one of Jamie's favourite positions as every time Fred thrusted into her he hit her G-spot.  

"Faster Freddie- Fuck. " Fred obeyed Jamie's comment and started to pick up the pace bringing them both close to finishing. Fred was letting out small grunts as he was thrusting and Jamie was letting out quiet soft moans,  they weren't exactly being quiet. 

"J i'm going to cum." Fred said while thrusting fast and holding onto Jamie's legs. 

"Me to Freddie." Jamie said back and with a couple of more thrusts Fred came inside Jamie, he still continued thrusting through his high until Jamie finished a minute later with a loud moan that would defiantly would be heard by George. 

"Fuck that was good. Morning sex is good."  Fred said placing himself on the bed next to Jamie. 

"It is, but any sex is good." Jamie said back to Fred and he nodded in agreement. 

The two decided to shower before getting ready for work. After they had showered it was 9am meaning George would have to open without them. So the pair quickly got dressed into there work clothes. Jamie did feel some soreness from the morning's activities but decided to just take a painkiller and ignore it.