Chapter 17: Valentines day.

(A/N: There is sexual themes in this chapter :) )

It had been around two weeks and Ron and Hermione were still not together but they are talking. They acted like a couple but wasn't one just how they acted just before they got together. That could mean they were going to back together soon, maybe.

Today was valentines day and it was the first one Jame would spend being in a couple. Tonight she was going on a date with Fred to a restaurant as they had work during the day. 

Jamie was still staying at Fred's as Hermione was staying at Jamie's as Hogwarts didn't need her at the moment and she didn't want to stay at the burrow. Jamie had woken up once again in Fred's arms , she got out of bed and woke Fred. 

"Morning." Jamie said giving Fred a kiss on his head as he sired in his sleep.

"Morning babe." Fred said back to Jamie getting out of bed. Jamie walked out the room banged on George's door to wake him up.  Once she heard him make a noise she went to get a shower. 

She turned on the water and let it clean her skin. Jamie had been tired recently as she was still teaching the others how to play instruments, working at the shop and dealing with Hermione and Ron's drama. She needed a break. After showering and getting ready Jamie had some breakfast and made some for the twins. After they had all eaten and gotten ready they opened the shop. Jamie was just working on the shop floor today. 

It was Jamie's break and instead of going upstairs she decide just to go and sit in the office. When she walked into the room Fred was sat at the desk, Jamie missed just being alone with Fred she hadn't had much alone time with him recently. 

"Hi, sexy you alright." Jamie said sitting on one of the chairs.

"I'm good babe. I'm excited for tonight babe we haven't been on a date in ages." 

"I know, i'm exited to it feels like forever since we have been alone. The only time when we are alone is when we are sleeping." Jamie walked over to Fred and kissed him. 

"Hello you two ."George said as he stood in the door way of the office.

"Hey, do you have plans for tonight?" Jamie asked George. 

"I think it will be a bit inappropriate for me to take you out as soon as you are dating my twin brother." George said giggling , Jamie just rolled her eyes. " I'm only joking i'm taking Rhiannon out." 

"Oooh sounds good." Jamie said.

"Someones getting laid." Fred said giving a high five his brother.

"Boys really that's my best friend your chatting about. You still act like you are sixteen." Jamie said not surprised Fred said something like that.

"Don't be sad Jamie you'll get laid tonight to." George said smiling.

"You two seriously act like sixteen year old's. I'm going back to doing some work." Jamie left the room. It was funny that the boys acted like that and that they would still say stuff like it around her. Jamie liked that her and the twins friendship hadn't changed since she and Fred started dating. 

The end of the day came quick, Jamie cleaned the shop and restocked shelves with the help of the twins. Once they had finished cleaning Jamie had to go back to hers to get ready for her and Fred's date. So she kissed Fred goodbye and decided to walk to her's from the shop as it was just down the road. 

When she got back Rhiannon had just come out the shower and wondering around trying to get ready for her date with George. Luckily Hermione and Ron where better now and Hermione would stay at the burrow meaning Jamie had her room to herself.