Chapter 44: New addition.

It had been three days since Jamie left the flat and she talked to Fred, Rhiannon or George.

Jamie woke up all alone just like she had gone to sleep. She had no person to cuddle up to and admire. Jamie hoped that Fred would come to his senses and notice that Romeo and Jamie hadn't gone on a date and that Romeo was just a friend.

Jamie got out of bed and walked into the living room, she could hear Romeo snoring from Rhiannon's room so she quietly put on a record on the record player then went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

She decided pancakes were what she wanted. They were easy to make and were delicious. Jamie quickly made the food and woke up Romeo, while eating the two talked about the current situation with the Scamander family and Romeo explained that he also fell out with his mother. Ending in him being kicked out and currently looking for a place to live. Jamie asked the question of why Romeo hadn't got a place as the family was loaded and Romeo told her he had been cut off. Not even Rhiannon had been cut off from the family fortune.

After eating Romeo headed off to have a shower and Jamie decided that she would clean up the kitchen and living room as the flat was filthy. Jamie cast a cleaning charm so it was less messy then was cleaning up what the spell didn't as she was someone arrived by floo powder. Jamie looked from the kitchen and saw George.

"Hi George." Jamie smiled, as she continued to clean.

"Hi." George said, as Rhiannon arrived by floo.

"Hi Rhi." Jamie smiled, she didn't want her friend to be mad at her for being friends with her brother. She didn't even know the whole story about Romeo.

Jamie walked back into the kitchen to put some rubbish in the bin, her back facing the fireplace and the others meaning she didn't see Fred arriving.

As Jamie was in the kitchen Rhiannon asked a question, "Where's Romeo?"

"I'm bathroom showering." Jamie shouted back.

She walked back into the living room and saw Fred, "Morning Freddie." Jamie smiled and went up to Fred to kiss him. Fred didn't kiss back letting Jamie know he was pissed.

"So what are you doing today?" George asked Jamie, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Tidying, the flat was a mess." Jamie answered.

"It was bloody clean the other day .What did you do?" Rhiannon asked. Making Fred think of the worse.

"Well, we ate Chinese food and loads of snacks. Then we were messing around throwing popcorn at the TV cause we were watching some God awful Rom-com movie." Jamie answered back truthfully. When Jamie said messing around Fred's heart sank.

"Wait, if he stayed here where did he sleep?'' Fred asked.

"In Rhi's room." Jamie said and Rhiannon gave Jamie a look of disappointment.

"Don't give me that look. You should listen to what he has to say, he has it worse than you right now." Jamie said, looking at Rhiannon.

As Jamie said that Romeo left the bathroom, walking into the living room. "Rhi." He said looking at his sister.

"Ro , go and put some clothes on and come back out here." Jamie said as Romeo stood there in a towel and the look on Fred's face was not a good look.

"OK." Romeo said as he walked away back into Rhiannon's room.

"Well what did he tell you because if he tells me I won't believe him." Rhiannon said the twins just wanted to know the gossip so stayed quiet.

"Well he fell out with the family too. So your mother kicked him out and cut him off from the family money. I think that's why I saw him yesterday as he was on his lunch break."