Chapter 19: Holiday Pt.1

(A/N: sexual themes in this chapter. Practically every chapter is going to involve sexual themes so if you are effected by them this might not be the best story. Sorry xoxox)

Everyone was ready and packed for the trip and waiting at the burrow. The group were staying in a villa that was rented out to wizards so they had privacy and would be able to use magic. The twins were the one's in charge of the group getting their as they were the ones who planned it, they said the group had to use  a portal key. 

When everyone had said their goodbyes to Molly and Arthur the group all held onto the portal key and their luggage and aparated away to the villa.

When the group got there the heat hit them straight away. So as soon as everyone had looked around everyone chose a room. Fred and Rhiannon , Harry and Ginny , Jamie and Fred all shared a room. Where as Ron and Hermione chose different rooms. 

Everybody immediately changed into their bathing suits and headed to the pool outside. The hot weather shining down of Jamie's skin made her instantly happy. It had been a long time since she had a break from doing non stop work. 

Hermione still stayed near Jamie when the group was close together. Hermione just felt more relaxed and happier near Jamie as she knew what type of stress she was in. Jamie and Hermione agreed when the holiday was over that Hermione would take a pregnancy test as mione was still having symptoms. 

Other than Hermione and Jamie's secret the group was doing good. They were all friends and no drama was happening and for once Ginny was with them as Hogwarts were on a holiday and she was able to come. Ginny being their brightened the mood Harry got to see his girl friend and Jamie got to see her friend that she saw as a sister. 

For the rest of the day the group sun bathed, splashed around in the pool and got used to the setting of the villa. It was around dinner time so the group decided they would go somewhere to eat in the village near by. So everyone was in their rooms getting changed again.

Once everybody was ready they set out into the near by village to find a restaurant. They decide to go to a restaurant near the beach and was seated outside with a sea view. The table was full of chatter and laughter everybody was enjoying their time. Even Jamie saw Hermione smile.

The group ordered loads of food and drinks. Jamie made sure not every drink was alcoholic so Hermione could have a drink. While waiting for the food a Jamie and Fred were talking.

"So do you like Greece?" Fred asked Jamie placing his hand on her thigh under the table.

"Yer I love it. It's so pretty everything looks clean and the food smells amazing I hope it's tasty." Jamie said to Fred giving him a quick kiss.

"Food here is amazing. Iv'e been here before." Fred's had moved up Jamie's leg.

"Really when?" Jamie asked.

"Last summer when me and the other boys went on a lads holiday. We weren't in this area but I liked it that much me and George decided the whole group should come." 

"Oh this is where you went. You were so excited to go on that trip." Jamie smiled and Fred's hand travelled to the top of Jamie's thigh. "What you doing Freddie." Jamie whispered.

"What cant we have some fun." Fred hand moved to over Jamie's underwear and she bit her lip. Fred was moving his fingers over Jamie's underwear and was going to move her underwear over so she could place his hand on her clit. 

Until they were interrupted by the food being served. 

"Guess we will have to carry on later." Fred whispered into Jamie's ear she let out a smile. The pair of them were eager to finish dinner and get back to the villa.