Chapter 20: Holiday Pt.2

Jamie woke up early before everyone else like normal. She got out of Fred's grip and walked out the room to the kitchen to get some water. On her way there she walked passed Hermione's room and could hear her being sick.

Jamie knocked on the door to her bedroom. "It's Jamie can I come in Hermione."

"Yer." Mione shouted from the bathroom in her room. 

Jamie walked in and closed the door behind her. She walked up to the bathroom and stood in the door frame looking at Hermione, "You alright. Want me to get you anything." 

"I think it's morning sickness. At this point i'm 70% sure i'm pregnant. Could you get me some water." 

"Sure, do you wanna come and sit in the living room. No one else is awake." Jamie asked Hermione. 

"Yer, Let me just brush my teeth. I will meet you in the living room." Hermione stood up off the bathroom floor and went to brush her teeth. Jamie walked out the room to the kitchen and filled two glasses with water. 

She walked into the living room area to see Hermione sat on the couch. Jamie sat next to her and handed Hermione her glass. Hermione took the glass and snuggled up to Jamie. 

"Thanks." Hermione said staring out the window that showed the view of Greece. 

"No problem. I will always be here for you.  How you feeling?" Jamie asked.

"Shitty. I know this is a weird question but how come you are always awake early?" 

"You really want to know why I wake up early. I do have a story about it." Jamie responded.

"Please tell me the story. I need a distraction." 

Jamie took in a deep breath, " Well when I first moved into the burrow it didn't feel like home. I have come into a home that had lots of love to give. I still had nightmares about my parents being dead so I wouldn't sleep much and I wouldn't get out of bed because I was jealous of the Weasley's for having loving parents and I had none. So I decided that I would wake up early or leave my bed early in the morning everyday so I could play my instruments. As I used it as a way to escape and avoid people. I shouldn't have done it " Hermione looked at Jamie and smiled. "Since then I have woken up early. However waking up early did mean that Molly would see me before any of her children and eventually she taught me how to stop feeling bad about my parents death. She gave me the love I needed and I eventually excepted that my new family was the Weasley's. I stopped using music as a way to escape even though when I feel bad I still do. I now use music to feel happy. All thanks to Molly. I should really call her mum." Jamie chuckled.

"She would love you calling her mum. I never knew about any of this." Hermione said with slight sadness.

"No not many people do. The twins, Molly and Arthur knows. That s all not even Ginny and I shared a room with her. Wanna know a little secrete." 

"Go on." Hermione smiled.

"I used to leave mine and Ginny's room and cuddle up with Fred because he was my comfort person. I knew Molly sometimes saw me and she didn't mind. That's why she doesn't mind me staying with Fred now in the burrow, when she saw us together and you were with her she reacted cause you were with her. Funny right." Jamie said, Hermione hugged Jamie.

"You are such a great friend. I happy I have you to help me through my problems. You know  Molly saw me and Ron cuddling in bed once. I think she has given up with the rules. 

"I think she has. But I try to stick to them. Do you miss being with Ron?" Jamie asked Hermione.

"Yes and No. Yes I miss him being there with me, I miss the affection. No because we do argue a lot but I just think that's Ron being Ron." Hermione smiled to Jamie. Jamie had hope Hermione would get back together with Ron they belonged together.