Chapter 21: Home time.

Everyone was awake and ready to pack to go home. The whole group had enjoyed  their little getaway. Jamie had some time to relax as she normally worked all day either in the shop or teaching the group how to play their instruments. She hoped that the 'band' would actually be a proper band soon and they could do a gig. 

"Morning." Rhiannon said to the group as she walked into the room.

"Morning." Jamie said to her best friend while Rhi sat next down next to her. 

"Morning , Who has to pack their shit still." Ginny asked the group.

"Me." Jamie said.

"Me." Fred and George said at the same time.

"Also me." Rhi pointed to herself.

"I've packed." Hermione said.

"I packed last night." Ron told the group.

"How come the oldest are the least organised?" Harry questioned.

"Because we have to much fun to be organised." Jamie told Harry.

"You should pack then we have to be out by 12 and it's 10:30." Ron told the older ones.

" We have loads of time but I do admit this place is a mess so why don't you guys clean while me the twins and Rhi pack." Jamie said while pointing at the golden trio and Ginny.

"Fine go and pack please." Hermione asked the others. 

"On it." Fred said as he, George and Rhiannon went to their rooms. Jamie got up and Hermione followed pulling Jamie into her room.

"You alright Mione?" Jamie asked.

"All good but my period hasn't come so will you buy me the test." Hermione asked.

"Of course. I have work tomorrow but afterwards I will get some and you can do the test at mine." 

"Thanks Jamie. Now go and pack." 

"Will do love you mione." Jamie said as she hugged Hermione and left the room.  

Jamie walked back into the room where she and Fred stayed and it was a mess. Clothes everywhere ,gifts for people were in bags all over the room.

"How did it get so messy. We hardly spent time in the room." 

"No clue J. Good job you brought a big suitcase we brought so much crap." Fred said to Jamie as he walked up to her and held her hips. He gave her a kiss and Jamie kissed him back. The kiss got more passionate and Fred pushed the pair onto the bed. 

"Freddie you are not getting anything. We need to pack." Jamie said while giggling under Fred.

"Packing can wait." Fred said as he kissed Jamie's neck leaving a hickey.

"Fred we are not having sex. First of all you aint getting any because of the pool incident, secondly we have to pack." Jamie told Fred.

"Fine but tomorrow will be a good day." Fred said as he got back off the bed and started to put his clothes into his suitcase. 

Jamie got of the bed and started to pack all her belongings into her suitcase. She also put all the gifts and thing they had brought at the market in her back. Once she had packed Jamie made the bed and the room finally looked tidy again.

Jamie and Fred walked back to the living room where everyone else was with their bags.

"Ready to go?" Fred asked every nodded and held onto their luggage while they held onto the portal key.