Chapter 22: Pregnant?

(T/W: Sexual themes ) 

Jamie woke up wrapped in Fred's arms. He was quietly snoring telling Jamie he wasn't awake yet, so Jamie pulled herself out of Fred's arms carefully and headed to the kitchen.

Jamie was really in the mood for pancakes so she got all the ingredients need to make them and put them into a bowel. While Jamie was stirring the mixture she remembered that Hermione would be round later today and after work she would go to the shop and buy Hermione a pregnancy test. Jamie was worried for Hermione but if she was pregnant she would be a good mum.

Jamie turned on the stove and heated the pan, she poured the mixture into the pan making the pancakes. The smell from the food being cooked must have woken Fred up because he came walking into the kitchen.

"Morning babe." Fred said as he sat at the breakfast bar.

"Morning sexy. Want some pancakes?" Jamie asked.

"Mmmm, Yes please." Jamie made Fred and herself some pancakes. 

The pair sat at the breakfast bar and ate their food, Jamie had topped her pancakes with syrup. 

"These are really good J." Fred spoke as he shovelled more food into his mouth.

"Thanks, my mum taught me how to make them." 

After the pair had finished eating Fred went to shower and Jamie tidied up the kitchen. Once she had finished tidying Jamie headed to her bedroom and started getting changed into her work uniform. As she was getting changed Fred walked in and wrapped his hands round Jamie's waist. 

"Well hello." Fred spoke in a whisper to Jamie's ear.

"Hello back to you Freddie." Jamie giggled and turned around to face Fred. 

Fred lent in for a kiss and Jamie immediately kissed Fred back the kiss led to Fred pushing Jamie on the bed.

"Freddie we have work." Jamie giggled.

"The others can open up without us. If that's okay with you." 

"of course. It's been a long three days." Jamie said going back to kissing Fred. 

Jamie was already in her underwear and Fred was only in a towel. Jamie pulled of Fred's towel revealing his erection. Fred followed Jamie's actions and took of Jamie's bra as he kissed and sucked on the skin of her breasts. He then pulled off Jamie's underwear and flung them across the room. 

"You ready babe?" Fred asked.

"Yes- please." Jamie said through her desperate staggered breathing from the making out. 

Fred pushed Jamie's knees apart revealing her wetness. 

"mmmm so wet for me." Fred moved his hands and circled Jamie's clit. While doing this he stroked his length through Jamie's wet folds. " I want you to beg for me." 

"really Freddie." Jamie said desperate for Fred.

"Yes." Fred said putting more pressure onto Jamie's clit.

"ok- Freddie please - ugh - Fuck me."  As soon as them words left Jamie's mouth Fred thrustead into Jamie, the pair let out a moan. 

Fred thrustead in and out of Jamie. He moved her legs over his shoulder so he could go deeper. 

"Harder." Jamie moaned and Fred obeyed. Jamie could feel Fred hitting her g-spot at every thrust and it was bringing her closer to her climax. Jamie could Feel herself tightening around Fred they hadn't been having sex for long but three days without Fred made Jamie more horny and needy for him.