Chapter 25: Date night.

It had been about a week and a half since Hermione and Ron announced they were expecting. Hermione with the help of Molly was now on prenatal care and had been to St Mungo's Hospital to have a scan. 

Jamie had woken up and was making breakfast in the kitchen. For once Rhiannon was at home and the girls were able to spend time together well until the evening when Jamie was going on a date with Fred. 

Eventually Rhiannon woke up while Jamie was making Breakfast. Jamie was making sausages, bacon and egg ,it made the apartment smell really. 

"Morning ." Jamie said to Rhiannon as she walked in the kitchen and took a seat at the island. 

"Morning, smells good." Rhiannon replied back pointing at the food.

"It will be ready soon. Got any plans for today?" Jamie asked.

"Nope for once." Rhiannon smiled.

"Good, we can chill or do something here." Jamie said back to her best friend. 

"It feels weird not being busy." Rhiannon told Jamie. 

"You mean being separated from George. Since you two started shagging each other you haven't left each other sides." Jamie laughed while she dished up the breakfast.

"Jamie, Don't say that. I miss George." Rhiannon told Jamie.

"You have been separated from him for a day. It's not that long. Plus I'm sure he misses you."  The girl ate the rest of their breakfast talking about random things. Once they had finished Rhiannon went off to shower and Jamie enchanted the dishes to clean themselves. Jamie then went to the spare room in the apartment where all the instruments were. Jamie hoped soon they would have a proper band as she still had a passion for music and wanted to have a band. 

Jamie had gotten many letters from Ginny saying she was practising and learning the bass still and that she had become really good. She also told Jamie she had been told off a couple of times for being to loud. Jamie also knew Rhiannon had been teaching George how to play the guitar and Jamie had heard them once and he was pretty good. The Weasley's were fast learners. Jamie had taught Fred how to play the drums when they had spare time and he was getting the hang of it pretty fast. Jamie, Rhiannon and Hermione all talked and it was discussed that Hermione didn't want to be in a band as she was pregnant and would have to be soon looking after a child so Rhiannon took Hermione place as lead singer. Ron also said he wanted out so he, Harry and Hermione would all be roadies. Jamie was practising guitar she was pretty good she taught herself to play many instruments but guitar was the one she learnt first as she brought her first guitar with her pocket money. 

Jamie was still playing the guitar when Rhiannon came in with a letter. Jamie opened the letter and read it. 

Dear Jamie, 

I know your not meant to be working today but the shops really busy and we are short off staff. If possible can you please come in and work. Sorry to hassle you. 

Love, 

Fred and George X

"What does it say?" Rhiannon asked.

"It says the shops really busy and they are short of staff so can I work." 

"Oh well girls day was cut short." Rhiannon said sad but understanding that Jamie had to go to work.

"I am really sorry. We will have a girl day as some point. I actually feel really shitty that i'm about to ditch you." Jamie hugged Rhiannon.

"Don't be you have to work." Rhiannon said while hugging Jamie.