Chapter 43: Romeo.

Surprisingly the next morning Fred woke up before Jamie. He decided to let her sleep In and he was going to make her breakfast. So he carefully got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. It looked like the others were also asleep so Fred carefully got out the ingredients he needed and started to make Jamie breakfast. Fred knew what he was going to make as soon as he saw he was awake first. About two weeks ago Fred had spoken to his mother about how she made her porridge as Jamie loved it so much. Fred had discovered that his mum put honey and cinnamon into the porridge to make it taste so good.

As Fred was making the porridge his brother had come into the kitchen and was watching him. 

"What do you want George?" Fred asked .

"Nothing but what are you making?" George asked.

"Porridge for J, I asked mum how to make it. " Fred told his brother. 

"Ok well have fun making that but we have to open the shop in half an hour." George said to Fred. 

"I will be done by then. You go and get dressed. Is Rhi still here?"  Fred asked. 

"Yup she's getting dressed. She said she would help in shop today." George said as he walked off back to his room. 

Fred finished up making the food and walked back into his room with the food to give to Jamie. She was still asleep so Fred gave her a small nudge. Jamie groaned from being moved but opened her eyes seconds later. 

"Morning Darling. I made you porridge." Fred smiled at Jamie. 

Jamie sat up and took the bowel from Fred. "Thanks  babe. " 

Fred sat down in the bed next to Jamie. "I asked mum how to make it." 

"Really. Please tell me how she makes it taste so good." Jamie begged. 

"Nope. I'm not allowed." Fred smiled , both of them were chuckling. 

"Please. I won't tell anyone." Jamie smiled and Fred shook his head. Jamie leaned over to Fred and kissed him.  "Will you tell me now?" 

"Do you want to know?" Fred smiled. 

"Yes I do." 

"Special ingredient is Love." Fred Laughed. 

"Bog off. So you are not going to tell me." Jamie pouted. 

"No. You could always ask mum." Fred suggested. 

"I already have and she said if she told me. I wouldn't come round anymore." Jamie pouted. 

"Well I can always make it for you." 

"You will be. Wait what time is it?" Jamie asked, remembering about work. 

"Shit. Shop opens in fifteen minutes." Fred said getting off the bed and stripping from his pj's to his work clothes. 

Jamie quickly ate the porridge which was really delicious. She then tried to get out of bed, forgetting last night's activity. As soon as she stood up she felt the aching pain between her legs. Then when she attempted to walk she fell on the floor to make it worse she was still naked. 

"Oh- J" Fred said, walking over to Jamie trying not to laugh. 

"You better not laugh." Jamie scolded Fred.

"I won't." Fred said, grabbing Jamie to pick her up. As he took her hand she could see marks and bruises from the handcuffs they had used. "Did I hurt you?" 

"No, why?" Jamie asked, as she stood up with the help of Fred then cast the anti-jelly leg jinx on herself. 

"J, look at your wrists and I am so sorry but I didn't know I gave you that many hickeys." Fred said, as he traced the marks he had left.