Chapter 33: End of a era.

Today was a end of a era it was the last day someone in the group would be leaving Hogwarts. It made Jamie sad to think about this but also happy that she was able to see Ginny more. She did miss her.

Everyone would be at the burrow when Ginny arrives home obviously the Weasley's would meet there sister from platform 9 3/4. 

Jamie had woken up showered and gotten dressed in her work uniform. Since Jamie and Fred broke up they didn't avoid each other but didn't try to find each other either. They just didn't want to step on any boundaries. However Jamie still needed to work to get money. She didn't know if Fred was working but George defiantly wasn't as Jamie could hear him snoring from Rhiannon's room. Jamie ate a quick breakfast of toast then walked down the street to the shop. 

The doors were open so Jamie just walked in and started to stock shelves before opening time because she couldn't see any other workers. Just before the shop opened Jamie opened  the tills and decide it would be best to work at the register as soon as the other shop members were no where to be seen. The shop opened and Jamie could only see one other worker her name was Jessica. So when the shop was pretty empty Jamie asked Jessica to go on the tills while she went to the office. 

When Jamie walked in the office her eyes met Fred and there was silence before anyone talked. 

"Hi Fred."  

"Hi Jamie. Do you need anything?"  He asked. It was a bit painful to Jamie that Fred called her, her full name. 

"Oh yes. Erm there is only me and Jessica working in the shop. I was just wandering if there are meant to be any others working today." Jamie told Fred. 

"Shit really we are meant to have six floor workers today. George must have fucked up the scheduled again. I will owl Lee he will come round. " Jamie nodded and went to walk out the door "I have a question." Fred said before Jamie was able to leave.

"What is it Fred?" Jamie asked. 

"Can you please do the maths thing you did the other week I really can't do it. I will go and work on the shop floor."  Fred asked. 

"Yer i'm fine with that, like I said last time I don't mind doing maths." Jamie told Fred. Fred stood up smile at her and walked out. 

Jamie left the office door open because I was warm in the room. She also took off her blazer then sat down on the office chair. The pile was bigger than last time meaning Jamie have to get a move on. Once again the twins had written a list of items that were needed so the job was easier for Jamie to do. She decided to inventory first as it was easier after she finished that she started doing the finances and numbers for the store. The maths what Fred calls it but to be honest it wasn't that hard Jamie just though Fred either doesn't understand it or can't be arsed doing it. 

While doing the work Jamie decided to put on the radio and as she worked she sang along to the songs. In between singing and doing paperwork Jamie once again didn't notice that the store had closed and Fred was stood in the doorway of the office. 

"Oh shit Fred you scared me. "Jamie jumped once she saw the giant red head stood in the door frame. "Wait was Fred Weasley admiring me."  Jamie smiled. 

Fred smirked. "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." 

"Well i'm flattered. I have finished all of the paperwork for you so you dont have to worry about the maths."  Jamie told Fred. This was the first time the two had been alone since they broke up and it was easier to speak to each other. The two were even able to flirt, the spark was still there. 

"Thanks do You want to apparate with me to the burrow we have to be there in five minuets."  Fred asked. 

"Yup let me just grab my blazer and wand. " Jamie said as she stood up and got her wand and blazer what she threw over her arm not wanting to wear it. "Ready."  Fred smiled the two connected hands the first physical touch since the break up and they apparated to the burrow.