Chapter 49: Theme park.

T/W: Sexual content  :) aka smut 

Today was a very special day for Fred Weasley. Jamie had spent weeks planning a date for her and Fred as after the incident at the bar Fred had looked after her. She had made sure that where they were going would not be busy as it would be a muggle place. Months ago when the couple were on a date they discussed their dream date, Jamie remembered that Fred said he would love to go to a theme park. She knew how much Fred wanted to ride a roller coaster and she knew how happy it would make him to do so.

~~~~~~~

It was the morning and Jamie had just woken up. She hadn't even had the chance to look at Fred before she heard him.

"Morning darling." Fred said in his deep morning voice.

"Morning Freddie, I have planned for us to go out today." Jamie said back with a big smile on her face.

"Where ?" Fred asked.

"I'm not telling you. But it's a date." Jamie smiled at Fred then gave him a kiss.

"Please"

" It's nothing fancy." Jamie answered.

"Okay so when are we leaving? " Fred asked.

"In about two hours we can apparate. But then I have to walk a bit, because of muggles." Jamie replied.

"We are going somewhere with muggles! I know this day is going to be good. I need a break from the wizarding world. " Fred chuckled.

"So do I." Jamie laughed.

~~~~~~~~~

The pair made some breakfast for the group, while Rhiannon and George were asleep. To be honest the couple were surprised they didn't wake the others up as they were laughing, making lots of noise and had music blasting.

Once the food was plated up Rhiannon, George and Lee all came out of the bedroom.

"Oh Lee. When did you get here?" Fred asked.

"Ages ago. But you two were too noisy and busy to notice." Lee answered not exactly telling the truth.

"Oh well Morning." Fred said as he took a bite of his food.

"Morning." Jamie said, smiling at Lee.

"So what are you guys doing today?" Asked George.

"J, is taking me on a date. To a muggle place."

"Really, where?" Rhiannon asked.

"It's a secret, also you know knob head." Jamie laughed.

"Really where are we going Rhi?" Fred asked.

"I'm not telling you. But you are going to like it." Rhiannon smiled at Fred.

"So when are you leaving?" George asked.

"Like an hour and a half. Place doesn't open till like 9." Jamie answered.

~~~~~~~~

After everyone finished eating Rhiannon washed up while Jamie and Fred got ready for the day.

"J, what type of clothes do I need to wear? Please don't say fancy clothes." Fred said.

"Definitely not fancy. Just be casual , but make sure you wear a jumper because it might be cold."

"Ah alright. This date is sounding better already. I'm so excited."

"I can tell Fred. You won't stay still." Jamie giggled.