Extra : Chapter 1

sorry i haven't updated in forever i'm depressed lmao

um so just for this chapter, morgan's a cat hybrid, caesar's a puppy hybrid, and harrison's a human 🧍

My ears twitched when Caesar suddenly leaned over the couch and blew on them. "Hey."

"Go away." I mumbled, too absorbed in the lion documentary displayed on the tv to care about whatever he wanted.

"I'm bored."

"Go play."

"With who? Harrison's still at work." Caesar eventually left my ears alone and flopped down on the couch with me. I didn't mind when his head fell in my lap, and he seemed to like when I started petting him. "Play with me."

"Don't wanna."

He groaned and glanced towards the tv, showing little to no interest when he did. "What's so interesting about lions? You watch these shows all day."

"They're big and cool."

"..." His hand tangled in my hoodie, silently begging for my attention. "..I'm big and cool."

"You're just big and heavy."

"Harrison likes how big I am."

My eyes finally glanced down to him, but only to check if he was implying something about his dick again. Seeing his earnest gaze, I only gave a soft hum and patted his head.

Still not getting the proper attention he wanted, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his face into my stomach. "Play with me." It was muffled and edging on a whine, but I still heard it.

"You're such a baby." I scratched behind his large ears and was rewarded with a few twitches. "We can after this."

"How much longer?"

After checking the time left at the bottom, "25 minutes."

"Morgan." He groaned again. "That's so long. I won't even wanna play anymore."

After an endless amount of complaints, he was settled with gentle pets and my scent coating the hoodie his face was stuffed in.

By the time the documentary was over, I was wanting to watch another and Caesar looked ready to fall asleep any second. He'll never let me hear the end of it if I let him fall asleep though.

"Caesar." I patted his head and pulled on a strand of his hair when he didn't answer. "Caesarr... I guess you don't wanna play anymore."

As if raising from the dead, he sat up and squinted at me. "I do."

When he stood up, I held my arms out to him. "Carry me."

Always wanting to show off how strong of a pup he was, he happily picked me up and started towards our bedroom. "Maybe we should nap instead." I suggested, only to tease him a bit.