Chapter 43 (Chet?)

um warning, y'all can skip this chapter and it won't affect the story at all. i just felt like writing it so i am but i know some people won't like it so just skip if it bothers you, i won't be offended 😌🧚 if it wasn't my story and i didn't love these characters like this i'd be staring at my screen like 👁👄👁 and pretend it never happened

im not positive but it most likely won't be brought up in further chapters and i almost didnt even label this as a chapter at all [edit: they got a lil crazy so it's not an official chapter anymore 💀] it definitely won't come up in future chapters so just skip if you don't like hehe

anyways,, chet and harry <3 they don't fuck okay it's fiiiiiine [edit: i finished and they didn't fuck <3] this is my longest chapter i've written for this story so enjoy <3

QOTD: baths or showers?

Morgan spread my thighs and dipped his head down, making a shaky breath fall from my lips

My back pressed against Caesar's chest as I sat between his legs. His hand slid under my shirt and lightly skimmed over my stomach as Morgan kneeled in front of us.

He pressed soft kisses to my inner thighs, lightly sucking and teasing at my skin. I felt my stomach flutter in anticipation as his lips trailed up and licked at my thigh. His hands cupped my thighs to hold them open and absentmindedly massaged them, quickly making my head feel fuzzy.

I was already hard under my shorts. It became more prominent when Morgan slid them up so they strained against my dick. I want them to touch me more.

Just as I thought this, Caesar pressed his fingers into my cheek and tilted my head up. His head dipped down to press his lips to mine, making me let out a soft noise of content. I like kissing them.

I didn't get to for long, not when I pulled away to look at my phone that started ringing with a facetime call. "Ignore it." Morgan mumbled against my thigh and softly pressed a kiss right after.

I peered at the caller ID. "But it's Chet.."

"Ignore it." Caesar sided with Morgan while running his hand up and down my stomach.

It was hard to ignore their intoxicating touches, I wanted nothing more than to lean back against his chest and spread my thighs wider for Morgan but it was harder to ignore the call.

Chet called me all the time, at least four times a day, if not more. It was always for the most random things too, sometimes we wouldn't even say anything but the fact that we were on facetime was enough.

I had certain times of the day set aside just because I knew he was gonna call. Sometimes it was to show me his puppy, sometimes it was to talk about his day, sometimes I'd tell him about some anime I just watched. We talked about anything and everything.