Extra : Chapter 2

thank you sm for all the comments last chapter ily :( i'm responding to them rn <3

this is part two, continuing from last chapter and probably the last one before it goes back to normal~

this alternate universe isn't the same, they're actually pets instead of it just being pet play.

this chapter isn't that edited sorry🧍

Morgan couldn't possibly get any closer to me than he already was and because he was pressed snuggly against me, Caesar had to be too

So when Caesar squeezed himself behind my back and wrapped himself around me like a koala, I only leaned into his chest. Morgan didn't seem bothered by the change of position, he simply buried his face further into my sweater and closed his eyes.

"Why are you petting him and not me?"

I held back an eye roll, already having expected this jealousy from Caesar. "He doesn't feel good."

"I don't feel good too." He insisted, surely only so he could lay between my legs and have me pet him as well.

"Really?" I tipped my head back to glance at him. "Are you gonna have your rut soon?"

"...No."

"No? Because Morgan's in preheat, but if you're about to start your rut then I'll give you pets too."

He didn't respond after that, just looked off with a sulky look while squeezing my sides. While he might've been displeased with the attention not focused on him, he still craved my touch so I knew he wouldn't move.

Caesar and Morgan were a lot different but at the end of the day, they both wanted the same thing. They both craved for my attention but just went about it in different ways.

Morgan was usually fine by himself or easily entertained by Caesar when I wasn't home, but he'd silently lean into me or drop his head down so I could pet him.

Caesar was a lot more bold, loudly proclaiming he wanted attention and getting sulky if he didn't receive it. He's spoiled.

They were both very expressive too, never being able to hide how they feel. Morgan got flustered easily and resorted to violence when he felt shy while Caesar basked in any attention he was given. He hardly grows shy.

"Are you sleepy?" After scratching behind Morgan's ears, I was rewarded with a twitch and low hum. "Why don't you lay down then? I'll-"

"No." He immediately refused by tightening his arms around my waist.

"I'll still lay with you."

He refused again and snuggled even closer into my stomach. They're both spoiled. Instead of yanking him off, I just continued stroking his hair. If he falls asleep in the process, I'll just pry him off.