Chapter 14

QOTD: what's something you wish was more popular?

Caesar rolled me over and slid his hands up my sides, pushing my sweater up and finally giving me the attention I'd been seeking

Caesar rolled me over and slid his hands up my sides, pushing my sweater up and finally giving me the attention I'd been seeking. "You're so playful today, aren't you?"

My head sank into the pillow as I grabbed his hand and brought it up to my mouth. There was already a bite mark on his hand, straying from the path of the ones on his arm. "My teeth hurt." I gave him my best innocent look and dragged my lips over the tips of his fingers.

"You should eat something cold then."

"But this feels better."

I gently bit his finger and his lips twitched up fondly. "Hmm?" He drawled, "Am I just a chew toy to you?" My head nodded as I pulled his finger out my mouth, licking at tip before kissing over the small bite. "Where does it hurt?" He grabbed my jaw and tilted my head up, so I obediently opened my mouth. "Here?"

A whine fell from my lips when he ran his finger over my canines. "Mmph." They started to ache again so I bit the finger he slid into my mouth.

He squeezed my jaw before pulling his hand away, "Gentle. That hurts."

Feeling scolded, my ears lowered into my hair. "Sorry."

"It's alright." Caesar reached out and grabbed one of my ears between his fingers, softly massaging it even as they folded more. I tried shying away from the touch, turning my head and even whining but he was persistent. "These are pretty sensitive, huh?"

"Yes," I breathed out and covered my ears with my hands, "I feel weird." He made a soft questioning noise. "Like-" I stole a glance at him and felt like I was melting from his heavy gaze. "I don't know, I feel hot and, um, I don't know." My hands cupped my ears. "Don't touch them!"

He chuckled at my sudden outburst. "Alright, I won't."

My shoulders hunched. "Good." He let out a puff of amusement and rolled back over so that I was laying on his chest. I eyed him warily while slowly inching towards his neck. "I wanna bite here."

He waved his hand carelessly. "Go ahead." I let my lips graze over the side of his neck, still eyeing him for any sudden movements, and gently bit him. "What're you glaring at me for? It's as terrifying as a pup." I petulantly bit him harder, making him laugh softly while he typed away on his phone.

He let me mark up his neck, leaving little bite marks that would fade within minutes while lightly scratching my back. His hand had snuck under my sweater and started to pet me, and if my tail started to wag, he didn't say anything.

My hands loosely hung around his shoulders while my nose pressed into his neck. "You smell good. Like- Morgan and something else."

"Mm, I fucked him earlier so that makes sense."