Chapter 25

QOTD: what's something that really bothers you?

My head landed on the mattress after Morgan pushed me down

My head landed on the mattress after Morgan pushed me down. I blinked up at him as he crawled on top of me and straddled my hips. "I'm horny." He breathed out, soft and breathy as his hands slid up my sides.

I didn't find it all that surprising, not after seeing what happened last time when he got drunk.

Caesar tossed his car keys on the nightstand, being the only sober one out of all of us. Whether it was to drive us home or just because he didn't like drinking, I wasn't sure.

My pullover was slowly pushed up until the soft of my stomach was exposed. Morgan rubbed circles into my sides, lightly massaging as he stared down at me with hooded eyes.

Caesar came up behind Morgan and ran a slow hand up his back. "How many drinks did you have?"

"Why do you care?"

"I didn't ask for the attitude, I asked how many drinks you had."

Morgan turned his head to peer at him over his shoulder. "Three."

Caesar hummed softly and dropped his hand to cup my thigh. "What about you?"

"Three." I answered quietly, not nearly as tipsy as Morgan.

"You're such a light weight." He ruffled Morgan's hair, making him turn his head away.

"Fuck off."

"Yeah, yeah." Caesar slid his hands under Morgan's hoodie and cupped his hips. "I thought you were horny, hm?"

"You gonna do something about it?"

"If you ask nicely." He slid his hands up further and finally pulled Morgan's hoodie off. My eyes trailed over his defined chest, only achievable from how much he worked out, before reaching out to cup his thighs.

He glanced down at me while Caesar circled his arms around his waist. He cupped the almost unnoticeable bulge under Morgan's jeans, making Morgan tip his head back against his shoulder. "Hm? Not gonna make me beg?"

Caesar's lips twitched up as he popped the button open. "As if you would anyway." He lowered the zipper slowly before dipping his hand in.

Morgan's stomach clenched for a moment before he grabbed Caesar's wrist. Caesar made a questioning noise when his hand was pushed away and Morgan rolled off me. He laid down next to me, jeans unbuttoned and boxers exposed, as he stared at Caesar.

"I don't want a hand job." He pressed his foot into Caesar's bare chest and slowly dragged it down to the semi bulge tenting his jeans.

"Tell me what you want."

Morgan rubbed his foot back and forth against his growing bulge, applying pressure as Caesar stood at the edge of the bed. I almost startled when his heavy gaze turned towards me. "What do you want, baby? I'll let you pick."