Extra : Chapter 7 (pt.2)

this is part 2 to extra: chapter 5 where caesar and morgan are married and harrison is their pet. harrison is still a hybrid in this world! ik some ppl were confused about that. hybrids are kept as pets in the au but he isn't an actual dog lmao

anyways this is probably my last au since i have a new story with them. i might add a chapter of chet and harry fuckin but idk yet

this chapter gets weird maybe? depends what you consider weird. a stuffed animal does end up getting fucked so 🧍

Morgan could vividly recall when the humping began, and could honestly admit it was his fault

Morgan could vividly recall when the humping began, and could honestly admit it was his fault. Did he tell Caesar this? No, it was kept a secret as they both wondered why Harrison had started humping anything he could get his hands on.

It started a few weeks ago, right after Harrison's bath.

"Babe." Morgan exited the bathroom and coaxed Caesar's attention to him. The bathtub was running in the background, bubbles already foaming at the top. "Can you get Harrison? He's hiding."

Caesar was typing an important email, but because it was Morgan, he set his laptop aside and got up to search for the pup. "Where is he?"

"The hallway closet."

Morgan was right, Harrison was in the closet. As soon as Caesar opened the door, he saw the pup's naked back and his tucked tail. He was hiding in Morgan's winter clothes, because Morgan needed two separate walk in closets for all the clothes he had.

"Baby." He laughed softly and kneeled down. "Why are you hiding? You hate bath time that much?" Harrison inched forward, trying to make himself disappear into the clothes. Slowly, he nodded. "You can't hide like this, daddy's gonna get mad soon. He already sent me to get you."

Harrison shook his head faster this time, ears pressed lowly into his head.

"Come on." Caesar lightly pulled at his collar. "You're usually such a good boy, don't ruin that."

And because Harrison feared disappointing them the most, he slowly turned around, deep frown set on his lips. "Don't look at me like that." Caesar chuckled and stood up, just to reach down and pick the pup up. He was starting to think he'd have to drag Harrison out, but he was pleased to see he was going willingly. "Daddy's giving you a bath so don't be so upset."

Caesar soothingly rubbed his bare back all the way to bathroom and eventually set him down. Morgan was leaning over the tub as he added essential oils to the warmed water.

Reaching out, Caesar's hand lightly skimmed his back and squeezed Morgan's hip. "Do you need help, honey?"

"I can do it." Morgan straightened and titled his head to press a kiss against his husband's lips. "Thank you, though. You can finish working."

Morgan and Harrison were left alone and Morgan could tell he was not pleased with him. But Morgan also didn't care and needed a clean pet, so in the bath he went.