Chapter 16

this story is already at 42k words 😼

QOTD: what type of fashion or style do you like?

Morgan yawned next to me, looking completely bored while one of our professors explained what we'd be doing over the next three days as we stayed at a lodge

Morgan yawned next to me, looking completely bored while one of our professors explained what we'd be doing over the next three days as we stayed at a lodge. He listed off pointless activities for us to do but I'm sure he knew we wouldn't, judging from the way he flew by them. Eventually he sighed and dismissed us, "It's your senior trip, do what you want."

The owner of the lodge looked offended. "We still have rules of course, please keep that in mind. I prepared activities especially for you! It'll be fun, I promise. I even got my kiddos to help me out." She looked around the large group of seniors. "Oh! I see we have some little ones with us~" She stared at the small group of hybirds.

Audrey finally pointed a finger to her chest, looking incredulous when she realized the attention was on them. "Little one? I'm 21." Chet bobbed his head in agreement, ears flopping and standing out the most as he stood 2-3 heads taller than everyone else.

I draped my arm on Harrison's head, making him look up and go crosseyed. "Caesar?"

I ruffled his hair before dropping my hand. "Is this your first school trip?" He fell in step next to me as we made our way into the lodge and towards the designated boys rooms.

"Mhm! I didn't really wanna go since it's a senior trip but Declan made me and then Chet made everyone else go." He peered up and smiled. "But I'm happy I did. We can't go on anymore trips together since you're graduating so we'll have to make this the best one." He nodded in determination as his fists curled against his chest.

I dropped my bag on a random bunk and abruptly pulled him against my chest, making him let out a squeak of surprise. "Ugh," I sighed, "you're so cute." His tail started wagging, making my lips quirk up. "We'll have to go on a trip ourselves then."

His ears perked. "Really?"

"Mhm, Morgan and I usually go somewhere during summer so you'll have to come. I'll kidnap you if I have to."

He laughed into my chest. "I'll make it easy for you."

Chet came bounding into the room a few minutes later, dragging Morgan along who looked disheveled. "I found you!" He let go of Morgan. "I don't need you anymore, thank you."

Morgan looked confused as Chet dragged Harrison out of the room. "The fuck? He grabbed me out of nowhere and didn't even say anything."

"He probably thought you knew where Harrison was." I let out a huff of amusement while he dropped his bag on the bunk above mine.

"You think they'll actually make us do that other shit? I only came for booze."

I shrugged and leaned back on the bed, about to pick up my phone but Morgan grabbed it. "What're you-" My words were cut off by his lips. He lightly pushed at my chest until I was laying down and he was on top of me. My hands found their familiar place on his hips as he pulled away. "I thought we weren't going to do anything." I teased.