Extra : Chapter 4

another au sorry babes 😫 guppy gave me this idea so thank you love GuppiesBubbles <3

another au sorry babes 😫 guppy gave me this idea so thank you love GuppiesBubbles  <3

"Obviously I'll stalk you." Caesar brushed off. "You can try to break up with me though, I don't mind. It just won't work."

"You're crazy." Morgan laughed, not affected in the slightest. "I didn't even say I'd break up with you."

"I'm just reminding you."

Harrison's head tilted. "You'll follow me around?"

"If you try to leave, yeah." Caesar faced Harrison and tried his hardest to keep his face straight. "I'll follow you around until you change your mind." His lips twitched, just the slightest. Only Harrison noticed. "And then I'll-" He cut himself off and pressed his lips together firmly.

"Caesar."

"I'm sorry." He could no longer hold the laugh he's been desperately fighting off. "Why do I have to say that? It sound ridiculous, can't you change the lines?"

Morgan sat up, ready to redo the scene and fluffed the pillow under him. "Just say the lines so we can leave."

The director shrugged. "I didn't write them. Let's move onto a different scene while we still have light, we'll circle back to this later."

The three actors didn't mind. Caesar was grateful. If he was lucky, the director would hopefully forget. "Harrison." One of the stylists called. "Let's fix your tail and ears."

"'Kay." He happily slid off the bed and let her adjust the props. "Try not to move your whole body when the tail wags, it'll do it itself."

"Sorry." He apologized sheepishly, having been told this several times already.

"Alright." The director clapped when everyone was ready. "Let's move into the kitchen. Time to make a cake."

___

Morgan leaned over Caesar's shoulder to see the screen. He watched for any mistakes or something he could fix and found a few things. "Right here," Morgan reached over his shoulder and pointed at the screen, "do you want me to grab your shoulders instead of your neck? It looks uncomfortable."

Caesar thought about it, replaying the scene so he could picture it. "Yeah, that would work. It'll be easier when I lean up then, more fluent."

Morgan agreed with a soft hum and looked for anymore things he could fix. His hand that didn't hold the chair slid onto Caesar's shoulder, rubbing small circles with his thumb. "Harrison and I were gonna get lunch downstairs when we break, you coming?"

"Is he gonna take his tail off?"

"Probably not."

"I'm good."