Chapter 27

wait do some of y'all really not like morgan 👁👄👁 that's embarrassing, pls keep it to yourself

QOTD: how do you decorate your room or how do you want to?

Waking up the next morning, I let out a soft, annoyed noise when I felt my thighs sticky with slick

Waking up the next morning, I let out a soft, annoyed noise when I felt my thighs sticky with slick. My ears twitched in annoyance as I blinked into the dark room. I'm tired.

Not wanting to get slick onto the bed, I quietly crawled to the edge of the bed and slid off, being careful not to wake up Morgan or Caesar. I wasn't sure how early it was but very faint light was seeping through the curtains. I want to sleep.

I peered at them longingly as they slept so soundly. That should be me.

Morgan was hugging a pillow tightly with his face stuffed into it. I never understood how he could breathe when he did that but he always looked so comfortable. Meanwhile, Caesar was snoring softly with the blanket kicked off him.

Stepping into the bathroom, I clicked the door shut and peeled my shorts down. Ah, I should've grabbed a new pair. But then my head tilted, they'd only get slick on them too.

My body didn't feel that hot and my mind didn't feel that fuzzy so I'm assuming I was still in pre-heat.

"Why'd you wait till the day of your heat to tell us?" Caesar frowned while running his fingers through my hair.

My head was in his lap while he leaned against the headboard. "Because it's not a big deal." My eyes slipped closed. "And I'm just in pre-heat right now."

"Still," he tapped my head, "you need to tell us these sort of things." I made a soft noise, silently agreeing to do so in the future. "And how is it not a big deal?"

I held up two fingers. "Mine is only two days." I felt bad for hybrids' heats that lasted longer. Chet's usually lasted almost four days. "So it'll go by fast."

"How do you normally handle it?"

"Uh," I fidgeted, somewhat shy to say it aloud, "how else would I?"

"Like, did you normally use toys or just your hand?"

I turned my face into his stomach when I felt my face getting hot and mumbled, "It doesn't matter."

"Mm," He hummed softly and scratched behind my
ears, making them twitch, "You don't need to be shy."

"I'm not."

I definitely was. Even though I told Caesar my heat wasn't a big deal, I've never been with someone during it. I've always handled it myself so I wasn't sure how it was going to go with them helping me.