Chapter 18

QOTD: what gives you tingles

It turns out Caesar was serious about the leash

It turns out Caesar was serious about the leash. "There we go." He cooed after attaching the leash to my collar. "Now you're stuck with me, huh?"

Morgan kissed the nape of my neck as I sat between his legs with my thighs wide open. He'd slowly taken me apart, teasing at my nipples until they were puffy and aching, before trailing his hands down to my thighs. He nudged them open with a simple press of his fingers, the cold rings adorning his fingers making me shiver.

To my embarrassment, I already started to leak slick so it was easy for him rub a finger against my rim, circling the tight ring of muscle before pushing a single digit in. "Y-Your rings-"

"Hmm?" He drawled lowly. "What about them?" I chewed at my lip as he pushed another finger in. "Do you like them?" I nodded bashfully and he pressed his lips to my shoulder in a soft kiss.

I felt my back stiffen when Caesar picked up a pair of nipple clamps he grabbed earlier. "Relax." Morgan rubbed my inner thigh with his free hand, dragging his bracelets along my skin as he did.

Caesar reached out and let his fingers skim over my nipple that was already swollen and sensitive from Morgan's teasing. "Your nipples are such a pretty pink." He circled his finger over the bud, pressing in for just a moment before pulling away.

The nipple clamps replaced his touch, cold and tight as they pinched my nipples with just the right amount of pressure. It was a painful pleasure, bordering on almost too much as the chain hung limply on my chest.

I hunched forward, after they were on, and let out a small cry. Morgan reached up and grabbed a fistful of my hair to yank my head up. "Caesar can't see you like that, pup. You look so pretty, don't hide." He let go of my hair and grabbed my jaw, squeezing and tilting my head towards Caesar. "Isn't he the cutest?"

The sudden movements had the chain bouncing against my chest, making me moan as it weighed down my nipples.

Caesar hummed thoughtfully. "He is awfully cute." And then he was grabbing the chain and guiding it up to my mouth. "Hold this for me." My lips parted to let the chain rest against my tongue before my teeth clamped down on it. "Good boy. Don't let go of it."

My hole clenched around nothing after Morgan slid his fingers out. I let out a confused noise when he held his hand out to Caesar who slid something on his middle finger.

Morgan lifted my thigh to my chest, exposing my hole more before returning his fingers to my rim. My whole body jerked and a sharp moan fell from lips when I felt a strong vibration from the toy Caesar gave him. "Ah!"