Extra : Chapter 5 (pt.1)

i guess we just do au's now 🧍 don't know what to label this one. pet/owner i guess. he's still a hybrid, not an actual dog

Caesar cupped Harrison's cheek, caressing the supple skin softly before sliding his hand into his hair

Caesar cupped Harrison's cheek, caressing the supple skin softly before sliding his hand into his hair. The hybrid closed his eyes in content and let his head rest in his owners lap.

Kneeling between Caesar's legs, he basked in the pets and pressed his cheek against Caesar's thigh.

"Stop petting the dog, we're gonna be late."

Caesar threw a glance at Morgan over his shoulder. "You're not even ready, honey."

"I'm ready." As he said this, he pushed an earring into his lobe, making it identical to the other. They dangled from his ears once secured and shined with perfection. Though, the wedding band on his finger was shiner. "I'm ready." He repeated when Caesar didn't get up from the bed.

"Alright~." Caesar stood, gently pulling Harrison back, and smoothed his slacks of any wrinkles. "I'll get the car ready after putting him down."

Morgan hummed in acknowledgment and retreated into their master bathroom. Caesar knew he'd be at least fifteen minutes, trying to fix any imperfections he didn't have.

"Come on." He pulled on Harrison's collar and petted his head in a silent praise when he started following him.

Harrison faltered when he saw the dog bed in the corner of their large room. Caesar didn't let him stop. Giving his collar another tug, he was guided forward. "I know, I know." He soothed as Harrison whined.

He didn't like his dog bed. His dog bed meant they were leaving him alone forever and ever and they weren't ever going to come back for him. He whined again and tried crawling away.

"It's okay." Caesar pushed him back until Harrison had no choice but to sit on it. He gave him a pitiful fight, trying to nudge his way into Caesar's arms and hopefully charm his way out. It didn't work but Caesar cooed at him. "I know, you hate when we leave."

He did. He hated it so much. "Look." Caesar grabbed one of the many toys laying around for him to play with and shook it. Harrison wanted to do anything but play. "You can sleep with your baby until we get back."

He whined softly, feeling himself start to tear up. "Awe," Caesar laughed and stroked his head, "don't do that. It'll only be for a couple hours."

Harrison didn't believe him. He was gonna leave him and never come back. He pressed his naked body into Caesar and clutched onto his expensive clothes tightly. Morgan would scold them both if he saw. "What do you want me to do, hm? Pup's aren't allowed and daddy would kill me."

Harrison nuzzled in further, positive if he held on tight enough then he wouldn't leave. He was absolutely devastated when Caesar pried him off and stood up.