Extra : Chapter 6

marriage au

Morgan was beautiful

He was by far the most beautiful person I've ever seen. And every day I felt grateful that I got to wake up to him like this. He was still tired and barely managed to keep his eyes open as he rolled over to me.

A slow, sleepy smile pulled at his lips when he saw me awake. "Morning." He greeted softly, voice no more than a whisper. His hair fanned the pillow in a beautiful mess of blonde waves.

Leaning against the headboard, I reached out and smoothed out his hair. "Morning." Along our wall were several photos of us together. My favorite was the one from our wedding four years ago. He was grinning from ear to ear in the photo, a grin that matched mine.

He reached over and slid his hand along my thigh. "Did you sleep well?"

I stared at his bare hand, where his wedding ring should've been. There was a pale line going across his ring finger. A frown slowly pulled at my lips. "I really wish you'd wear our wedding band."

He rubbed my thigh in soothingly circles. "I told you, I don't wanna lose it." His gaze was so, so soft and endearing, I couldn't bring myself to argue. We've had this argument plenty of times in the past three months. You used to wear it every day, I didn't say. "I want you to have it forever."

I nodded silently as he continued rubbing my thigh. His touch was soothing and everything I needed. It's fine, he still has the ring at least. He has his reasons.

"How's your arm?" He asked, drawing my attention to my left arm.

It was broken, and has been for the past three months. A black cast wrapped around my entire forearm and carried up to my elbow. "It's okay, I'm used to sleeping with it now."

He smiled softly. "You're getting it off soon, hopefully everything will be easier after that."

I nodded and he inched closer to me, molding his body into my side.

Morgan was so beautiful.

_

There was another beautiful boy in my life. Harrison, the pretty barista downstairs. I met him only two months ago and we've slowly been getting closer.

Morgan knows of course. He's my husband after all. We're in.. an open relationship, you could say. Only after thoroughly talking to each other did we then consider adding someone to our relationship. Not separately, never separately. Only together.

They haven't met yet, but they know of each other.

Sitting across from Harrison in my apartment complex's cafe, I twisted my wedding band around my finger unconsciously. "He wants to meet you too." I told him with a small smile.