Chapter 10

[edit : chapters after here aren't edited 4/15/21]

QOTD: if you watch anime, who's your favorite character?

"I'm not drunk." Still, I laid back and let Caesar undo my belt. We'd only just gotten to their apartment after staying out for more drinks. I wouldn't say I was sober but I knew I wasn't drunk, maybe a little more than tipsy.

"I know." My head softly hit the mattress after he slid my shirt off. "Let me take care of you, yeah?"

My hips lifted when he pulled at my jeans while I felt my insides turn into a pile of mush. "'kay." Soon after, he pulled one of their shirts over my head and left me in my boxers. Judging from the way I was swimming it in, it was Caesar's shirt.

He ruffled my hair after, making me smile and lean into the touch.

"Morgan~" Caesar ruffled Morgan's hair while he laid face first into the mattress. "You alive?"

His groan was muffled and weak. "No."

I saw Caesar's lips twitch up, looking nothing but fond as he rolled Morgan over on his back. He blinked up at Caesar blearily as he went to undress him too. "Trying to make a move while I'm defenseless?" His head tilted, exposing the smooth expanse of his neck, while a small smirk played at his lips. "Pervert."

"Yeah, yeah." Caesar tossed Morgan's shirt aside and left him like that, probably knowing he'd refuse if he even attempted to put a clean one on him. "Give me your earrings."

"Thought you were gonna do it for me~"

Caesar didn't seem too bothered as he leaned over Morgan to take his earrings off. "You're acting spoiled."

"Because I am." Caesar didn't even react when Morgan wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him down so they were only a breath away. "At least give me a kiss before you undress me."

Caesar indulged him, slotting their lips together in a chaste kiss before pulling back to take his earrings off.

Morgan turned his head towards me and surprise laced his features for a moment before he reached out and rubbed my exposed thigh. "Hey- why aren't you drunk? We drank the same amount."

"I'm not a lightweight."

He hummed softly and ran his hand up higher, making my breath hitch. "Your skin is so soft~" He rolled over so that he was between my folded, open knees while laying on his stomach.

Caesar thumped him on the head when he cupped my thighs and spread my knees wider. "Stop it." He glanced at me. "He gets like this when he's drunk. Just push him away if he's too much."

"I'm right here."

"I know."

My lip caught between my teeth as I looked down at Morgan. His face was flushed from the alcohol while his hair fanned his face messily, and his lips were shiny with chapstick. "It's okay." I mumbled softly, making Morgan look up at me.