Chapter 11

QOTD: what have you been doing all quarantine?

Morgan wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me down further, making me gasp out in pleasure

Morgan wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me down further, making me gasp out in pleasure. My hands pressed against his chest as my eyes threatened to flutter closed.

Caesar pulled me forward by the back of my neck and pressed our lips together in another open mouthed kiss. I moaned into his mouth when Morgan drove his tongue further into my hole as I sat on his face.

He'd flipped our positions earlier so he was laying on the bed and pulled me on top of him, telling me to sit on his face while Caesar fucked him. My mind short circuited before I shyly placed myself above him, only to have him pull me down and immediately start lapping at my hole.

Every now and then he'd pull back for air or he'd just lean back to take a break, like now.

Morgan dropped his head back on the pillow, breathless as his hands dug into my skin. "Babe." I glanced up, unsure of what he was asking, but Caesar seemed to understand as he grabbed Morgan's cock and started jerking him off.

He moaned lowly before leaning back up to kiss my rim and pushed his tongue back in. I felt a little useless just letting him pleasure me like this when I already came, especially when they both showered me with all their attention earlier.

Feeling a little unsure, I reached out to grab Morgan's cock. "Can I?" Hesitantly, "sir?"

Caesar breathed out a quiet 'yeah' and ruffled my hair, making my ears twitch. I replaced his hand and slowly jerked Morgan off before starting to build a steady pace that matched Caesar's thrusts.

Hearing his muffled moans, I felt a little more sure when I leaned down to suck his cock. My tail wagged faster when I heard his 'fuck' muffled against my asscheek. 

Caesar cupped the back of my neck and silently encouraged me on, petting my hair and scratching my back every now and then. "Good boy." He pushed my head down further, making me gag but he didn't let up, choosing to hold my head down instead.

Morgan's leg came up when I gagged again but Caesar pushed it right back down and started to fuck him harder. His breath was hot against my rim, hot with the way he panted and pushed two fingers past the ring of muscle.

I slid his cock out of my mouth and went to lick up and down the sides instead since I kept gagging, but he reached out blindly and pushed my head back down.

I let out a noise of surprise when Caesar chuckled and guided Morgan's cock back into my mouth. "Looks like he likes it in here." He pushed my head down and grabbed my hand to lace our fingers together. "You can do it, hold my hand if you need it." He squeezed my hand to show me while holding Morgan's hip with his other.

It might've just been in my head, but it felt easier to go down on him while holding Caesar's hand, even if I kept gagging. "You're being mean." He laughed when Morgan kept thrusting into my mouth.