Chapter 46

QOTD: what's your least favorite food?

"Morgan." Caesar bounded over to the bed and didn't hesitate to collapse on my stomach. Fuck- he's heavy. I held my wheeze in and shifted around so he could lay between my legs. "Where's Harrison?"

"In the bath."

"Still?"

I nodded as my hands fell to his head. "He's watching his anime." Whenever he took a bath, I just automatically assumed he was gonna be in there for hours. His showers were usually pretty quick but whenever he took a bath, he stayed in there for a minimum of two hours. His longest one has been five and I'm pretty sure he fell asleep that time. "What's up though?"

"I'm horny."

I rolled my eyes, not surprised at all. Though, I guess it was fair. Harrison's been walking around in that skirt all day, uncaring about anything else.

Earlier, Caesar and I both stared at his ass that was hanging out as he painted on the kitchen floor, large canvas spread out. I'm sure he just wasn't used to being conscious of keeping his legs closed, not that I was complaining, but it's like he didn't even realize.

Caesar pressed his cheek to my chest while I ran my fingers through his hair absentmindedly. "Do something about it."

"I just let you fuck me earlier."

"That was earlier."

"Why are you even horny? Weren't you studying?"

"Obviously I was thinking about you. Why would I get horny from studying?" I pulled his hair, making him let out a noise of protest. "What? Would you rather me think of someone else besides you two?" I pulled his hair again and he whined. "I'm sorry."

"Go ask Harrison, my ass hurts."

He lifted his head to look at me. "Does it really? What's wrong?"

Letting my hands slip down, I poked his cheeks repeatedly. "It's your fault."

"What'd I do?" He actually looked worried, making me feel a little bad. But it is his fault so I didn't feel that bad.

"Your dick is too big, it hurts."

"Oh." The concern left his face the next second and he dropped his head back on my chest, he looked a little proud even. "You're fine."

"You're an ass." My hands found their way back to his hair, playing with the strands since I knew he liked when I did. "Stop it." I pulled his hair when he snuck his arm under me just to squeeze my ass. "You're not fucking me again."