Chapter 12

QOTD: what's one of your favorite kinks or a kink you'd like to see written?

During the shower with Caesar, I kept having to squirm away from his wandering hands every few seconds

During the shower with Caesar, I kept having to squirm away from his wandering hands every few seconds. He seemed set on having me plastered against him while washing my hair, not that I was actually complaining but I couldn't make it obvious.

During breakfast- lunch?, Morgan kept trying to hand feed me, to my embarrassment. "Why not?" He'd asked. "You keep getting all red, it's adorable."

And now, while lounging in their unreasonably comfortable bed, I was trapped between them while their hands wandered lazily. Though, it was mostly Morgan. "That tickles." I complained and tried squirming away from him, only to move further into Caesar.

"I can't help it. You're so cute, I just wanna squish you." Morgan propped his elbow on the pillow before dropping his head in his palm. The look he gave me had me flushing pink and looking away. He's so pretty. "Hey-" He dragged my attention back. "What did Caesar say to you when we were out drinking? Before he kissed you."

"Huh?" My mind flashed back to last night. "Oh, um," I glanced back at Caesar for help but he was mindlessly scrolling through his phone, "it was nothing."

"Nothing?" Morgan reached out and let his fingers skim my cheek. "Then why are you getting so pink?"

I shied away from the touch and looked down at his arm to avoid his heavy eyes. "..Ah, he said that you like to watch."

"Oh? He called me a voyeur, huh?" Morgan looked past me and towards Caesar for just a moment before focusing back. "And you said you didn't mind, didn't you?"

I let out a soft noise followed by a nod. "Yeah."

His hand found my face again, lettings his fingers gently ghost over my skin before cupping my cheek. "I do like to watch." His gaze was heavy as his thumb stroked my skin. "So will you put on a show for me?"

I felt like I lost my breath, like he'd taken it right from my mouth and was holding it captive. Still, I managed to breathe out a quiet, "Yeah."

His lips curled up, seemingly pleased. "Yeah? You'll let Caesar play with you while I watch?" I nodded shyly, stomach beginning to fill with anticipation. Morgan pinched my cheek, "Aren't you the sweetest?"

He sat up after that and leaned over me to Caesar. "C'mon, big boy, sexy times." Morgan patted his chest, making him finally look up from his phone. "What're you even doing?" He leaned further and peered at his screen. "You're seriously doing homework?"

"Yeah, why?"

Morgan tilted his head, as if contemplating to say something but settled for a smirk. "Nothing, lets have sex."

Caesar sat up casually and set his phone down. "Okay."

"Pfft." Morgan looked back at me. "Isn't he the cutest? All he thinks about is sex and school, there's nothing else going on up there." He tapped Caesar's head.