Chapter 41

no qotd today but does anyone else absolutely lose their shit when wattpad gives them an ad. i literally want to throw my phone against a wall and stab someone i get so mad. i don't even read on wattpad anymore but it ALWAYS give me ads on my own mf stories 😃😃 i swipe outta the app so fast to calm down and recollect myself. i refuse to watch an ad ESPECIALLY on my own story gmfu

like not to be dramatic or anything tho <3

edit: idk if it's obvious but when "dialogue" is in italics it means it happened in the past, not in that very scene. even if it's only like five minutes before ya hear

 even if it's only like five minutes before ya hear

"Pay attention to me." I gasped out, soft and needy as I grasped his knee.

"I am." Caesar insisted, though his eyes never strayed away from his phone. I wanted to push his phone away and fully sit myself on his lap, but I knew he was actually studying for an exam he had tomorrow.

This didn't stop me from begging though.

"No, more." My head shook before I was grasping his hand that was resting on my bare hip. "Touch me."

"I am."

"No." I shook my head again, soft whine in my tone. He doesn't understand. He let out a soft, questioning hum and tilted his head up, just the slightest, barely enough to show me he was listening. "Please."

I faintly saw him scroll onto a new page of detailed notes. "What's got you so upset, hm?"

"I want you to touch me."

"Oh?" He drawled lowly, taking a small pause as he read over something, showing me his attention wasn't focused on me. "I thought you'd be thanking me. I gave you my thigh to hump and you're still complaining? You seemed to enjoy it so much last time, I thought it was a nice treat."

My toes curled against the bed, restless as I sat back against his thigh that he raised so generously for me to grind against.

If it were any other day, I would've assumed this was just some type of foreplay or playful teasing they did sometimes but his attention seemed to be going back and forth between me and his never ending notes. Honestly, he was doing it pretty well, giving me just enough attention to not make a big fuss but not nearly enough where I kept quiet.

I'm losing against some phone.

A small huff slipped past my lips. "I do like it."

"Then say thank you and be quiet."

My hand grasped his knee behind me while my hips slowly moved on their own, grinding against his thigh while I leaked slick onto his pants. "..Thank you." He was wearing skinny jeans today, unlike his usual loose fitting style, and my hole clenched every time the rough material rubbed against my rim.