Chapter 32

QOTD: what's something you wish you had?

"Oh my gosh, hey." I stumbled into Chet with a laugh. "What's up?"

"Um," he laughed unsurely, "nothing?"

I slid down onto his lap and sighed happily. "I am soo drunk."

"Yeah." He agreed right away, being the only sober one out of all of us.

"I don't- I don't even like drinking, y'know? But Mia was, like, here Harrison. And I was like, noo, but then I drank it and then I drank some more."

"You've had, like, six drinks."

My eyes bugged out. "Six?"

"Six." He confirmed while bobbing his head. His ears flopped down for a moment before immediately perking back up.

I waved my hand around. "Don't tell Declan. He'll get mad and ground me." 

"I won't." He petted my hair while my head lulled back on his shoulder. His arms circled my waist while his chest pressed into my back. "Do you wanna go home soon?"

"Don't care." I peered over at Mia, knowing Chet was driving her home too. "Mia~ Do you wanna leave?"

"Please do." Audrey mumbled against her girlfriends lips.

"Audrey." Mia whined. "Don't kick us out."

"I didn't even invite you guys over. You just came."

"Because we missed you."

"Please leave." 

My body jostled when Chet stood up. He dragged me over to Mia before he easily picked her up and placed her over his shoulder. "Chet!"

He laughed when she started smacking his back. "Bye bye~" He waved at Audrey and her girlfriend, who barely waved back, too busy making out to care about us leaving. "Stop hitting me." He complained while walking down the apartment buildings stairs.

His hand was loosely wrapped around my wrist, tugging me along just in case I wanted to wander off.

Mia eventually gave up trying to get down, she went slack on his shoulder and mumbled something about throwing up. "You'll be fine." He assured and basically threw her in the backseat.

"Please don't throw me." I squeaked when he opened the passenger door for me.

Mia sat up, looking dazed and confused. "Chet, what the hell?"

"Sorry." He waved off and slid into the drivers seat. After making sure we both buckled our seatbelts, he pulled out of the parking lot and started driving back to campus to drop Mia off at her dorm.

By the time he pulled into campus, she was knocked out and drooling against the seat. Chet easily picked her up and went to put her in her dorm while I stayed in the car. I stared out the window in boredom. I miss them.