Chapter 39

yall i need to run a marathon when i even think about typing daddy out on my screen, i don't think i can do it 😔😔 i like reading it but i cringe so much when i write a daddy kink 🧑🏽‍🦯

QOTD: what's something that's been stuck in your head?

"Noo," Caesar whined, "you guys do this every time you drink

"Noo," Caesar whined, "you guys do this every time you drink. You said you weren't going to."

Morgan softly stroked at my jaw after pulling back from my lips. He left me breathless and craving more of the fruity alcohol that lingered in his mouth. He tastes so sweet. "We're just kissing." Morgan insisted. "Nothing more."

"I can see your hand in his pants."

Morgan slid his hand out and ran them up my chest. "Starting now."

Not liking the long pause, I leaned back up and guided his head down to press our lips together again. He let out a small noise against my mouth, not quite a moan but something close to it.

He slid his arms around my neck and pulled me snug against him so that our chest were pressed together. He's so touchy, I sighed breathlessly.

Caesar was usually the more touchy one between the two but as soon as Morgan started drinking, he was just as clingy. I like when he's like this.

He played with the hairs on the back of my head and lightly scratched at my scalp, making goosebumps rise on my skin from the enjoyable sensation. Sitting back on my thighs, he licked into my mouth as my arms circled his waist.

His hair tickled my cheeks, jostling every now and then as Caesar drove the car. Noticing this, he gathered it all over one shoulder and dipped his head down to kiss me again.

There was a gentle slur to his words when he spoke, a slur that I'm sure matched mine. It was a little cute to hear, especially when he tried to correct his words and it just happened again.

I feel so warm.

As our lips parted and moved against each other, my hands clenched around his hoodie. "Wanna touch you." I mumbled against his mouth.

"You are." Morgan caressed my cheek and ran his thumb over my bottom lip softly.

"No," my blink felt heavy, "more."

"Hm." He tilted my head up to kiss me again, ignoring my gentle plea as he pulled my lip down to lick into my mouth. I couldn't resist his touch and the intoxicating feeling he gave every time we deepened the kiss into much more than a simple peck. "Switch with me."

"Huh?"

"I want you in my lap."

"Don't do that-" Caesar tried to stop us but I was already unbuckling my seatbelt.

It took a lot longer than it should've. We bumped heads twice and I almost kneed him in the balls while trying to switch our positions but we finally did it.