Extra : Chapter 3 (Gender Bender)

guys omg i lied. i'm gonna do one last au don't hate me 😫 they're all humans in this one

anyways gender bender with same names

I love girls.

Specifically, this one.

Gradually, my head founds its way further and further under Harrison's shirt. She didn't say anything at first, too distracted by her anime, but when I started leaving a trail of kisses over her stomach, she whined softly. "Stop~"

"I'm not doing anything." I mumbled into her stomach. So soft-

We both weren't wearing anything besides a pair of panties and t-shirt's so it was very easy access. Leaving another hickey on her stomach, I trailed even further up until I reached her boobs.

This time, she started squirming away while patting my head over the shirt. "I'm busy." She insisted.

"I'm busy." I grabbed her hips and dragged her right back down to where she belonged, snuggly under me.

Continuing what I was doing, my lips found their way around her nipple. She let out a shaky breath and slid her hand under her shirt to grab my hair. Considering how she didn't pull and just cupped my head instead, she was starting to give in. "Caesar might get mad.."

"Caesar's an idiot." I mumbled into her boob. "Just show her your tits and she'll get over it."

After giving her nipples the proper attention they deserved, I shimmied my way out of her shirt. She smiled at my messy hair and reached out to smooth it back down. "Your hair's getting longer."

"I know, I need to cut it." I refuse to let it get past my shoulders.

"I think it looks nice."

"I think you look nice." I told her before leaning down to press our lips together. Expecting it, she parted her lips and slid her hands over my sides to cup my hips.

"You taste like strawberries." She mumbled against my mouth.

"I had a smoothie." I whispered back.

"I like smoothies."

"..I'll make you one later."

"'Kay."

I love girls.

Parting her lips with mine, I licked into her mouth and enjoyed the soft moan she gave. I wanna hear more- As we continued to make out, I slid my hand down her side until my fingers were brushing her panties.

"Wait." She pulled back breathlessly to halt my actions.

"What?"

"..I didn't shave."