Chapter 30

the pov changes from harrison to morgan during this chapter. during the pov change, it skips a few days

QOTD: what time do you wake up?

Waking up the next morning, my whole body felt sore

Waking up the next morning, my whole body felt sore. The fuzzy feeling that I'd experienced for the past two days was suddenly nowhere to be found.

I tilted my head up when I felt someone running their hand through my hair. "You're awake?" I blinked up at Caesar as he gazed down at me. My head was in his lap while he sat up against the headboard, scrolling through his phone silently.

I stared at him for a few moments before I felt my face go red. Slapping my hands to my cheeks, I rolled away from him and stuffed my face in the pillow. "Don't look at me!"

I heard him laugh softly as he leaned over to me. "What's wrong?" He ran his hand up and down my back. "Are you feeling better?" I want to die.

"Don't ever talk to me again." I muffled into the pillow.

"Are you embarrassed? There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

My head snapped up to glare at him. There's a never ending list. "My butt hurts."

"Uh," he laughed awkwardly, "sorry?"

I dropped my head back on the pillow and sniffled sadly. I can never look at them and not think about my heat again. "You-" my nose scrunched, "you have to pretend that didn't happen. Never bring it up again." But my heat comes once a month.

"But you were so cute-"

"No." I wailed. "I didn't know what I was saying, you have to pretend it didn't happen."

"Okay, okay." He soothed and ran his hand down my back. "It never happened."

I nodded, feeling somewhat appeased, and scooted closer to him. The desperate need to be close to him was still a lot stronger than normal. I peered up at him and inched closer. "..Will you hold me?"

Caesar didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around my waist and pull me snug against him so he could wrap his other arm around me tightly. I can't breathe.

I threw my leg over his waist and stuffed my face in his neck, still too embarrassed to properly look at him. I can't believe I acted so shameless. Images of me begging for them to fuck me lingered in the back of my head, replaying over and over even as I tried to push them out.

He smells good. I turned my head against his neck and softly inhaled his scent, feeling myself calm down a few seconds later. It was heavily masked with mine and some of Morgan's.

"Sorry." I mumbled when I caught sight of all the bite marks on his neck and shoulder. He shivered when I poked one of them.

"It's alright." He assured. "Morgan's done worse."