Chapter 24

not at me updating a day later 😳🧑🏽‍🦯

QOTD: what's your favorite body part/feature on you vs on someone you like/find attractive?

Declan pulled Morgan back by his hood just as he was about to enter my room. "Get out." He spoke lowly, making Morgan go rigid and laugh nervously.

"Oh, Declan. What a coincidence."

"This is my house." Caesar came up behind Declan and threw an arm around his shoulder. "And I don't remember inviting you."

Morgan gave him puppy eyes. "You just wanted me to stay home alone when both my boyfriends are here?"

"Yes."

"You're heartless~ What happened to our friendship?"

"Out the window when you stuck your dick in my little brother-"

"Declan." I blushed.

"Why are you only mad at me?" Morgan whined. "Caesar did it too."

Declan stuck his nose up. "Because we're watching the game together. I'll be mad at him after."

Pricilla, Declan's girlfriend, called him from the couch. "Stop being mean to Morgan and come sit down. It's gonna start soon." Hudson nodded beside her while chugging a beer.

Declan shrugged Caesar's arm off and grumbled to himself. "-try and make my little brother move out- kill him- up his ass-"

I'd been worried Declan would march over to Caesar's with another baseball bat after telling him I was gonna move in with them, especially after just finding out we were dating. He surprisingly took it fine, though I'm sure Pricilla played a big role in that.

He started giving Morgan and Caesar the cold shoulder after though, after finding out they asked me to move in.

He sat me down a few days ago and gave me a talk about how I was grown and can do what I want and that he'll support whatever makes me happy. The words seemed forced but I knew he was genuine when he squeezed the soul out of my body when he embraced me. He'd patted my head and listed off every possible way he could kill someone if I needed it, and it almost scared me about how genuine he seemed.

Declan put a pause on the aggressive glaring he gave whenever he saw them solely for the sake of the football game. Most games, if they weren't all busy, Caesar, Declan, and Hudson would come over and watch it together.

Morgan tagged along sometimes if he didn't have plans, which wasn't often, but he was never interested. The few times I would leave my room in the past, I would see him sitting towards the side looking bored as he sipped at a beer.

Caesar nudged Morgan after Declan stalked off grumpily. "Behave." And then he ruffled my hair before turning around.

"Yes sir." Morgan smacked his ass, only receiving a sigh from Caesar as if he was used to it.