Chapter 3

[edited on 4/13/21]

thank you for all the ideas and comments last chapter ilyyyy

QOTD: what gives you the ick? when guys get out the car and their buttcrack shows does it for me 😭

"I'm gonna," my back arched with a sharp gasp, "kill you."

Caesar smirked while leisurely thrusting into me, and squeezed my hip. "I'm only surprised you didn't actually kiss him."

"Shut up." It was meant to come off threatening, but he chose that moment to start fucking me harder, and it ended up coming out as a whine. God, he's amazing in bed.

It was really my own fault to think he wouldn't tease me about it. Because why would my boyfriend comfort me when I was upset, it was a stupid thought really.

After Harrison had left to his room, I internally groaned at my own stupidity. Attempting to blame the alcohol didn't even help. After explaining what happened to Caesar, he only teased me the whole way back to our shared apartment.

It led to annoyed sex on my part while he seemed to be having the time of his life.

He leaned down to kiss me and I bit his lip, to which he softly laughed at. "You're pissing me off." Even so, I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him closer, and felt his cock drive even deeper inside me. Fuck, he always gets so deep in missionary.

He took my dick in his hand and started to stroke me to the same pace as his strokes. "He didn't look that upset, babe."

"You should've seen his face," my thighs tensed as I let out a groan, "he seemed so disappointed. He's probably confused too." I moaned in mix of pleasure and my own dismay.

He leaned down and fisted the sheets next to my head while his other hand stroked my dick. I took advantage off the new position and pulled him down by his hair to connect our lips, and enjoyed the low groan he gave.

After licking into his mouth, there was an eventual need for air so we pulled apart breathlessly, lips slick and swollen. He wears pleasure so well, I thought as I pecked his lips one last time.

Caesar dropped his head in my neck and pressed a kiss to my neck. "You're thinking 'bout it too much, baby. He probably took it for a joke."

"Yeah?" He hummed, not completely paying attention and started thrusting right into my prostate. It caused a soft gasp to spill past my lips. "Fuck."

"Does that feel good?" He did it again and was rewarded with another moan.

Pulling on his hair, my head fell back against the pillow as I replied breathlessly, "You know it does." My eyes fell shut as he continued to mark my neck. "M'close."

He pulled back slightly and cupped my cheek to turn my head to him. When my eyes opened, I almost startled with how close we were.

I pushed him away with a groan. "I don't wanna." He always did this when I was close to cumming. He got off on eye contact, but it was embarrassing the way he watched me and soaked in every reaction I had while falling apart on his cock.