Chapter 16: No Matter What Happens

Earlier the next morning Danielle had woken up to an empty bed. She thought back to last night sleeping next to her superstar girlfriend. She could still feel her body close to her, soft and warm given that Kaylee only wore a sports bra and shorts as pajamas.

She remembered the first time she'd watched Kaylee sleep. When she was over at her house and she drew her. Of course she thought about all the sleep scene she would do in shows and movies. But that didn't come close to the real thing. She admire the girls features taking everything in. Her long lashes, her full lips that gave off that adorable pout. So beautiful, and she was all hers and no one else's. It was like her biggest fantasy had come true except nothing really happened. Danielle didn't know whether to be happy or not.

Danielle rested her hands behind her head laying back down on the king size bed. She grabbed the phone from the nightstand checking her notifications.

When the screen lit up she saw so many notifications from Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms. She turned the phone around seeing the phone case. She'd accidentally grabbed Kaylee phone by mistake. Before she could turn off her phone Danielle accidentally cleared the notifications revealing kaylees Lock Screen wallpaper. It was a picture of Danielle smiling widely. 'I wonder when she took this' Danielle smiled to herself happy to know that Kaylee had a picture of her in her phone. This was the first time she actually looked at her girlfriend's phone. she was surprised when she unlocked the phone and it actually took her to the Home Screen. It was the first time she felt some form of trust and loyalty. Her ex never gave her the passcode to his phone so this was a big deal to her. Knowing Kaylee had nothing to hide even though she had every reason too.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of the shower running. She looked at the time 7:10am. Superstar sure is up early. Danielle thought to herself stretching her arms into the air. She decided to go downstairs and maybe make Kaylee some breakfast.

But first Danielle needed to change. She loved wearing Kaylee's sweats pants and shirt, but she didn't wanna look like a bum while going out in public with her superstar girlfriend.

Walking into the closet she was amazed once more but the size of it. It was like another room entirely. So many clothes, shoes. One pair of whatever would probably cost more than she makes a month. She decided on a pair of black jeans a nice white shirt and a black sweater. When she saw Kaylee's Adidas Danielle couldn't help herself. She was surprised they fit perfectly.

She gave herself a quick look in the mirror, nodding her head in approval. Then she made her way down stairs.

Danielle looked around the brightly lit home. It looked much bigger in the morning then at night. She was able to see more clearly the outside yard by the kitchen window.

"Catch" Danielle quickly turned around barley catching a pair of car keys in her hands. She looked up quickly seeing Alex grinning from ear to ear.

"Give a girl a warning next time" Danielle laughed shaking her head. "What's with the keys" she asked curiously twirling them on her finger.

"I took the liberty of going back to the studio to pick your car up. You're welcome... cars kinda broken, when was the last time you got it check out"

"I'm not sure, but hey if it gets me from point A to point B" Danielle laughed placing the keys on the kitchen counter. She heard the loud footsteps coming down the stairs. Rockin a white Versace sweater with light blue skinny jeans with Dior Jordan 1s.

"Not when point B is being stranded in the side of an empty road in Los Angeles, get carjacked and your body is never found again." Kaylee chuckled giving Danielle a morning kiss before making her way into the kitchen.