Chapter 4: Do Me A Favor

Danielle woke up to Kaylee trying to shake her awake. She looked at the alarm clock and noticed it was 6 in the morning. "What are you doing up so early Superstar" Danielle asked in a groggy voice. Kaylee smiled at the tired voice of the younger girl. It was adorable how Danielle tried to keep her eyes open but was struggling.

"My ride is here. I'm leaving now." Kaylee gently brushed a few pieces of hair away from Danielles face. Her cheek was smooth and slightly cool.

"Stay" she heard the sleepy girl mumble, eyes still closed.

"I can't I have to go to work" kaylee sat next to the girl rubbing the young girls neck gently.

"It's saterday" Danielle eyes finally opened. Kaylee noticed how bright blue they were. They were dark blue color but for some reason they were really bright like looking into a clear ocean.

"You forget who I am already. Oh how my biggest fan wounds me."  Kaylee laughed falling backwards when Danielle threw a pillow at her face.

"I guess this is goodbye" Danielle adjust herself on her bed giving more room for the older girl to sit comfortably.

"For now. But I'm sure we'll meet again. Thanks for hanging out with me. It was fun" kaylee placed a hand on the girls shoulder. They both heard the sound of a car horn, honking repeatedly and impatiently.

"Ima kill this bitch" Kaylee muttered rolling her eyes and headed for the door. Danielle decided she would escort her out the door waving at the girl as soon as she got into the car.

Danielle smiles to herself thinking back to last night. She was sitting on the floor outside kaylee's bedroom hearing her sing. She sang and sang until she fell asleep. The girls decided to go to bed around 11 pm but Kaylee didn't stop singing until 2 in morning. And Danielle was right outside the door listening to every song. To every lyric and flowed out of Kaylees mouth. Waiting for her until she knew she was finally asleep. She was secretly happy she got a private concert from the girl.

Wow she sounded like a creep.

Once Danielle was in the kitchen she noticed a plate full of pancakes, eggs, hash browns, and sausages. It looked delicious. Even the pans were all cleaned up. She took off the plastic wrap and began to dig in. It tasted delicious Danielle couldn't help but let out a moan. A few bites in and she noticed a notes under her smoothie.

To Dani
I wanted to thank you for letting me spend the night, and letting me barrow your clothes. Sorry I pulled you into the garbage bin. Anyways hope you enjoy your breakfast
With love K.B

Danielle began to choke on her own food when she noticed Kaylee actually autographed the note. This was now her new prized possession. A thank you note and breakfast made by none other than superstar herself.

_______________________

5 pm finally rolled around and Kaylee was just finishing her last scene for the day. Everything was going smoothly until one of the cast members decided to not follow safety regulations, and ruin half the set. Kaylee couldn't careless though. She was all for having a few days off while they fixed the set.

She was actually happy for once, but that quickly changed when she heard some people complaining about the useless staff. If anything it only made her want to leave the place faster.

"Hey Makena Im going to go home now. Before I go is there anything left for me to do" Kaylee asked her manager anticipating the answer.

"Who are you and what have you done with my client" Makena looked around trying to figure out why the young girl was acting so different. Normally Kaylee was one to get irritated quickly wanting to hurry up and leave given the chance. But at the same time Kaylee was really sensitive, though she would never show or admit it. Especially when it came down to work, she would rather do anything but do what she was told. Kaylee hated everyone, one of the things that made her stand out was the fact that she had her own way of living and doing things the way she wanted to, under management supervision of course.