Chapter 31: consensual

"Okay so you roll the ball back onto your foot and kick it up, once it's in the air you just kick the ball gently before it touches the ground" Danielle tried to explain to Kaylee how to properly juggle a soccer ball. While Danielle had an easy time showing off with her neat tricks, Kaylee was to busy chasing the ball when she would kick it to hard. She never once complained or said anything to give of the feel she wasn't having a good time. She was actually having fun.

"Babe light touches" Danielle said laughing at kaylees struggles. Kaylee placed her foot onto of the ball and took a deep breath. She began to concentrate and focus energy on her foot. Light touches she mumbled to herself. She pulled the ball back and kicked the ball, however light was not the right touch since she ended up taking a ball to the face. Danielle quickly covered her mouth trying not to laugh. Kaylee didn't know what was worse, the pain in her nose or the pain to her ego. Kaylee heard snickering coming from the younger girl; she grabbed the ball and threw it at her which caused Danielle to laugh more.

Danielle walked over to her girlfriend cupping her face looking at her injuries. No scratches or bruises, no bloody nose. She was perfectly fine. But Danielle still made sure to kiss Kaylee booboo. Kaylee laughed at how Danielle had to stand on top of the ball in order to be somewhat the same hight. "You're so short" Kaylee held onto Danielle's waist so she wouldn't fall.

"My girlfriend is too tall for me to kiss her on the lips. What should I do" Danielle sighed as she placed an arm around Kaylee turning to both Alex and Jenny who were sitting on the tanning chairs soaking in the sun.

"Punch her in the stomach then, when she doubles over in pain, kiss her" Jenny said not taking her eyes of her magazine.

"Tackle her" Alex said laying back with her shades on facing the sky.

"Break up with her" Jenny took a sip of her ice cold drink.

"Kick her in the shin" Alex sighed.

"No to all of those... babe just ask me to lean down. Or I could always pick you up" Kaylee laughed. She picked Danielle up and kissed her. Before setting her back down onto the ground. "See wasn't so bad" Kaylee leaned in for another kiss.

"Hey Kaylee, Dani?" Jenny said finally looking up. Kaylee rolled her eyes as she was forced to stop making out with her girlfriend.

"Yes Jenny" Kaylee took Danielle's hand as they walked over to the girls. She sat on the freshly cut grass as Danielle sat in between Kaylees legs, back pressed against her chest.

"Are you two hiding something from me?" Jenny took off her shades looking at both girls in front of her. Both Kaylee and Danielle looked at one another confused.

"No..." Danielle raised a brow.

"Okay well your zodiac sign says you're keeping secrets so like I don't want to call you a liar but the stars don't lie" Jenny said showing the two their horoscope. Kaylee rolled her eyes laying back.

"Technically all the secrets were revealed earlier today." Danielle laughed. She heard her girlfriend groaning at the thought of their fight. But they were both happy now that everything was out of their chest. "Oh... and I'm going with Kaylee to the east coat..." Danielle shrugged.

"Really... can I go... I need the inside of what is going on. The relationship between Kaylee and-" Jenny was cut off when Danielle threw the soccer ball at her cousin.

"What did I tell you about exploiting my girlfriend... babe dont take any more interviews with Jenny" Danielle turned to Kaylee who was covering her eyes with the crook of her arm.

"Whatever you say my love." Kaylee said in a relaxed tone probably falling asleep. Danielle smirked at her cousin. Jenny narrowed her eyes at Danielle as if she was mentally trying to make the younger girl combust.