Chapter 13: What is The Worst That Could Happen

"She's said how could I love you if you're running around. How do I know that you don't give you're love to someone else. How could I trust you when you're never around. How do we know if we could seem to work it out. What is the worse the happen" Kaylee began to sing a few lines off the top of her head but quickly got frustrated and strummed her guitar profusely. She had been working on the songs that the movie producers had told her to rewrite and she couldn't get out of her writers block.

"Woah calm down. I thought the beginning was good" Danielle got up from where she was sitting and went to Kaylee side. She picked up the guitar from the older girl and placed it on her lap.

"It's not that the bridge was bad it's just that it doesn't fit the type of song the producers want." Kaylee let out a frustrating sigh as she fell back onto the ground.

For the past 2 month kaylee had been doing PR with Aria, running around trying to get the paparazzi to catch them in "the act" while working on the movie, and writing 2 new songs. Kaylee was mentally and physically tired but didn't show it. Kaylee hated it more than anything since it made her feel like she was cheating in someway.

Before Kaylee signed the PR contract she had Danielle look through it and make some demands as well. All Danielle wanted was to spend at least a full day or 2 with the superstar without work or interruption from management. Kaylee had also made a demand of having Aria stay away from Danielle. She knew if they were to meet up again kaylee would have no choice but to beat the guy up and that would be bad.

It was going perfectly fine for the first 2 weeks before kaylees schedule became pact with interviews and shows. But nevertheless kaylee made sure she had time for her girlfriend.

Kaylee had invited Danielle down to her recording studio to spend time together while she worked. It wasn't how Kaylee wanted to spend her Friday night but what else could the girl do. She had deadlines she had to meet.

"You sung that off the top of your head" Danielle asked as she began to playfully strum the guitar. She wasn't playing any chords but the sound of the strings gently being plucked by the blue eyed girl was music to kaylees ears.

"Yes ma'am" Kaylee sat back up turning towards the younger girl.

"Can i guess it was about us" Danielle pointed at the both of them.

"Of course. Usually when I sing it's my thoughts rather then feelings" Kaylee laid flat on her back once more.

"The song was good. But that's not what i think of our relationship. I trust you, and we have been working things out. We talk like we said we would, so stop thinking about the worst that could happen" Danielle extended her hand trying to get her girlfriend back to her feet, or at least sit her up.  Kaylee stared at her girlfriends hand for a bit before taking it. She was suddenly brought to her feet twisting her upper body to stretch her back due to her terrible sitting position. She walked over towards her backpack pulling out her cellphone. No messages nor miss calls, much to her liking. The only notification that seemed to appear every so often is her reminder that she is suppose to go to Virginia in less then 2 weeks.

She looked at it for a bit before turning her head slightly towards Danielle. She was still plucking away on the guitar waiting for anything at this point. Kaylee wanted to invite Danielle to go to Virginia with her, but knew the many risks that would follow. If they get caught sneaking out, or worse... she didn't want to put Danielle in the spot light. She knew that if word were to get out, Danielle would become the media's new target. Her only fear was the harassment that might follow, rather then the love and support from her fans.

She made her way towards the window, Danielle following right behind her. They both looked out seeing the many people passing by. few gathered around the studio; fans waiting outside of the superstar. How they knew where she was without an ounce of evidence always amazed her.