Chapter 24: I Don't Think Im Okay

The sounds of chit chatter and footsteps squeaking through the polished floor filled Danielle body with chills. The crowds of people walking every direction was hard to walk through. Almost timing an opening just to take a few steps forwards. She walked around, hands in her pocket looking at all the different signs and maps. She adjust the backpack that was on her shoulders as she pointed at the map with her finger tracing a line to where she was suppose to be.

*Ding Ding*
"This is the is the last call for passengers traveling to Trenton New Jersey flight 571, due to leave at 8:40pm. Will any remaining passengers, please go immediately to gate 12, where the flight is now closing"

Danielles blood ran cold on the mention of her Home State. She had nothing but bad memories of that place, swearing to herself when she packed her bags that she'd never return. But those memories still haunt her. She shook her head trying to get rid of the uneasiness she was feeling before she felt a tap on her shoulder. She quickly turned around and was met with her favorite person in the whole world.

"Jenny" Danielle basically launched at her cousin, hugging her tightly.

"Dani, it's been so long. I missed you... but I have to ask... did you really have to send a private plane to pick me up" the blond laughed as she wrapped her arm around the shorter girl. Once they separated she took her cousins bags and proceeded to walk out of the crowed.

"Of course, I was the one who basically convinced you to return early from your vacation. It was the least I could do. Besides the great Jenny Boyd need only to travel in luxury" Danielle laughed as they made their way out of LAX. "How's your Twitter war with Chelsea Briggs by the way" Danielle laughed as they were now entering the parking garage.

"Great, we talk about it all the time. You know the whole acting like we hate each other when we're literally sitting next to each other watching rom com movies and eating ice cream. People believe anything these day" Jenny stopped for a minute looking around the structure.

She was confused.

There were cars around yet they had stopped by a luxury vehicle.

"Hold on... private jet, and a very expensive car... Dani please tell me you don't have a sugar daddy" Jenny grabbed her cousins shoulder shaking her "I told you I would pay your living expenses and everything. We can fix this. W-w-we just need"

"Jenny" Danielle laughed trying to calm the blond down.

"What"

"I don't have a sugar daddy... but I do have a really, really nice and rich girlfriend that would do anything for me" Danielle smiled widely at the thought of her girlfriend.

"Who... do I know them" Jenny nudged the shorter girls arm with her elbow. Danielle rolled her eyes as she got the bags into the trunk of the car.

"You do actually. You have interviewed her many times" Danielle pointed out giving her cousin a hint. Jenny brought a finger to her chin.

"You have to be more specific. I have interviewed a lot of females"

"She is your favorite celeb"

"Kaylee Bryant. As in the Kaylee Bryant who is in a relationship with Aria her co-star Kaylee Bryant" Jenny began to rumble.

"It's PR Jenny. But you can't say anything"

"I knew it... she's to good for that garden gnome. Wait, how are you dating Kaylee Bryant. She's untouchable"

"Long story. Which I will tell you when I take you... home" Danielle smiled walking to the drivers seat of her car. Jenny smiled thinking about all the juicy celeb gossip she was now getting behind the scenes. She quickly got in the car and drove off.