Chapter 3: Love

It's been nearly 4 hrs since Danielle's superstar crush had fallen asleep. She was sitting down across the girl taking in every feature. Superstar told her she couldn't take a picture but she never said anything about drawing her. That's not creepy at all, is it? No of course not.

She knew Kaylee was beautiful, stunning even. Without make up Kaylees features really stood out. ANd Danielle took every detail of the superstar and added it to her drawing. Kaylees sharp jaw line, her eyes brows dark with a thin shaved line through one of them. Her full lips that made her look like she was pouting. Even in her sleep. Danielle smiled, wondering how someone can look so beautiful, effortlessly.

Danielle slowly looked up towards the older girl once more and was met with chocolate colored eyes. Kaylee's brown eyes were looking straight at her and suddenly she couldn't move or breathe.

"I thought I said no picture" Kaylee murmured before laying down on her back looking at the ceiling.

"I-I wasn't" Danielle stuttered.

"Then why were you undressing me with your eyes." Kaylee finally sat up turning to the girl. She saw how flustered the younger girl got and could make out a light shade red on the girls cheeks. Kaylee just laughed, and Danielle swore her heart skipped a beat.

"Y-you're in a better mood" Danielle smiled. Danielle gently tossed her sketch book on the chair. She walked towards the window opening the blinds a little and noticed how dark it had gotten.

"Ah, that. Yeah see most people are a don't talk to me til I have my coffee. I'm a don't talk to me if I don't get more then 8 hrs of sleep kind of person." Kaylee stood up looking around the room. It looked liked your typical teenage girl room. Posters of boy bands and other celebrities such as a few posters of superstar herself. Which made Kaylee laugh. She grabbed a sharpie that was by the nightstand and autographed one of the posters and then another. And just for shits and giggled she autographed one of Paul Wesley, taking out her phone she opened the camera and snapped a photo of herself and her evil deed and send it to him.

Kaylee smiled to herself when Paul replied with a devil face emoji and a test the said, at least I'm still cute. She then noticed a piece of paper on the office chair Danielle was sitting on earlier and went to pick it up.

Danielle rushed to pick it up but was to slow. Kaylee looked at it and back at Danielle who began to rub her neck embarrassed.

"Because this is drawn so good. I'm going to ignore the fact that you watched me sleep." kaylee smiled showing the younger girl how great her drawing was. Both girls looked at one another for a bit smiling away. Danielle didn't know what it was but for some reason her stomach felt nervous and her cheeks felt hot. Kaylee however didn't seem faded by the small action.

Both girls were brought back to reality when kaylees phone began to ring a few times before it stopped. Then it rang once more. Kaylee began to panic and rush out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Danielle asked worryingly.

"Can I have a glass of water" Kaylee walked to the kitchen pacing back and forth. Danielle rushed to the cabinets and took out a glass cup and filled it with water handing it to the girl. Kaylee took the cup and sat it down on the kitchen island and dropped her phone into it.

"What was that for" Danielle was confused. She looked at Kaylee who had an amused smiled.

"There now they won't track me." kaylee gave herself a pat on the shoulder as a job well done.

"You could of just turned off your phone" Danielle brushed her hands through her hair in disbelief. How could someone so casually drop their expensive IPhone into water. Is this what rich people do.