Chapter 23: What A Time

When Kaylee woke up she was surprised to be face to face with herself as the black computer screen reflected her face. She laid back taking in what happened yesterday. Something felt so off and she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She decided it wasn't worth the headache and began to get ready for her day. Starting with sending her girlfriend a good morning text as well as a few jabs for the hangover she was going to wake up too. She walked out of the room and into the living room watching Alex sit on the floor and typing away on her computer. Kaylee sat on the coffee table next to the girl who had yet to notice her presence. Kaylee cleared her throat; Alex doing a double take.

"Morning... is everything good." Alex raised a brow. Leaning back on the couch behind her.

"Great actually, turns out drunk Danielle thought Hailee was me and kissed her. In her defense she was drunk and Hailee didn't know Danielle was my girlfriend. I forgot to send her a picture." Kaylee laughed taking the laptop off the table placing it on her lap. "Water under the bridge" she smiled.

"You really seem to be taken this well. I don't know how to feel about it." Alex grabbed her coffee cup from the table putting the rim close to her lips. She didn't bother to take a sip as she pulled it away. "What if... you spend your 4 day weekend in LA. You leave Thursday nights having Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to spend with Danielle... and you leave early Monday morning" Alex looked up at Kaylee. It was an excellent idea. Amazing even, However the issue lied on the fact that she had PR dates as well as unknown photoshoots and other events that happened last minute.

"As much as I love that idea I can't ignore Danielle when work calls. It wouldn't be fair to her" Kaylee said typing away on her friends laptop checking her schedule for the day. "Besides I don't want her to be locked in the apartment while I'm busy working"

Kaylee wanted to focus on other things to keep her mind away from her girlfriend. Last thing she wanted was to bug her and be obsess, driving her away with her emotions. Kaylee let out a heavy sigh and took the cup from Alex's hands and took a sip of the now lukewarm coffee.

"Stop looking at me like that" Kaylee said keeping her eyes focused on the bright computer screen in front of her.

"Like what" Alex laughed.

"Like Im some enigma." Kaylee glanced at the older girl for a quick second. "Did you find anything on Danielle ex boyfriend. Like I asked" Alex stood up and grabbed the laptop from Kaylee. Sitting down on the table, Alex interlocked her fingers together extending her arms forwards trying to crack her finger. Twisting her neck side to side before grabbing it and trying to crack it as well.

"Yo Hércules i want information not a ticket to Olympus" Kaylee playfully shouted snapping the older girl out of her stretches.

"How about you distress you breast okay you cactus" Alex put her hand to kaylees face rolling her eyes. "Andrew Carter is a Pisces which automatically has nothing to do with the information I'm giving you. Take a look at this" Alex adjust herself as she becomes more serious with the conversation. As playfully sarcastic as she was; when it came to serious situation Alex didn't beat around the Bush. "According to his highschool classmates he had a thing with sleeping with every girl in school and then dumping them after. Apparently he really did take a liking to Danielle mainly because no one could get at her. Yet Andrew was able to swoon her over. But there relationship was anything but love at first sight." Alex paused before clicked on a different tab showing a Facebook page dedicated to the boy himself.

"Are these all the girls he dated" Kaylee asked grabbing the laptop reading through each and ever comment.

"Kaylee why did you ask me to look into Andrew." Alex arched a brow already knowing the answer. She just wanted to hear it from the girl herself.